Local Ferrang Arrested In Hua Hin.

up2you

He has time in the IDC to figure it all out. Then a trip home to whatever life holds for him. He's unlikely to ever return to Muang Thai ( certainly not legally )

Pleased to inform you all. Khun Stuart is legally back in the LOS as of the 30th Sept.

Looks like many of you were sadly wrong about the " personna non gratis " bit!

Up2you.

He has time in the IDC to figure it all out. Then a trip home to whatever life holds for him. He's unlikely to ever return to Muang Thai ( certainly not legally )

Pleased to inform you all. Khun Stuart is legally back in the LOS as of the 30th Sept.

Up2you.

Keep him away from the towels and other peoples pools then. It's a must. Lest he thieve again.

The. Doctor & prolific senior admin chappie had much to say on this subject....At the time! He now appears to be suffering from Dimentia?

As I said in previous posts.....Take his advice with a pinch of salt!

up2you.

It would be D E M E N T I A. Perhaps a bit of learning would fill your day in.

Lucky he got back in, really stupid to use a hotel pool (without being a guest) and even to the stage of moronic to steal a towel from the same place. He best remember the lesson as I don't think it will go down the same way again.

Lucky he got back in, really stupid to use a hotel pool (without being a guest) and even to the stage of moronic to steal a towel from the same place. He best remember the lesson as I don't think it will go down the same way again.

Ole Up2you is a strong supporter of the clown. One wonders whether this alone will save the towel thief next time.

Sorry about the spelling mistake Dector Ping Pong....Good job I misspelt that as you're no Doctor!

Pray tell me.......What's this s***e about pinching towels?

Looks like a couple of you have got your facts wrong and not for the first time!

up2you.

Well excuse me, I do appologise for my mistake. Do give us a refresher of why you were kicked out in the first place. I think it would be helpful information on how to run (or not to run) a taxi service anywhere in this country,especially if you're falang. I've been down to Phukette and seen the trucks running their mafia stronghold on taxis there.

wasnt this the guy that got kicked out for having a taxi service in Hua Hin??

Yeah that makes sense....

"Towel stealer" was from Pattaya wasn't he...?

totster :D

Oooooops. Velly solly.

The two are no different really Doc.... Still a bit silly running a taxi service for tourists without the necessary permits etc.. and all in front of the local taxi drivers.

Lets hope he uses this second chance wisely and gets legal...

totster :o

wasnt this the guy that got kicked out for having a taxi service in Hua Hin??

Yeah that makes sense....

"Towel stealer" was from Pattaya wasn't he...?

totster :D

Oooooops. Velly solly.

The two are no different really Doc.... Still a bit silly running a taxi service for tourists without the necessary permits etc.. and all in front of the local taxi drivers.

Lets hope he uses this second chance wisely and gets legal...

totster :o

It sounds a bit unlikely though, doesn't it Tot. ( love your avatar :D )

Im reading your arguments as to the towel stealer with huge interest !

I must confess and clear my concience.

For years my wife ,kids and yours truly have spent a month or so in HH and we always use the melia/hilton pool. and im sad to say that on one occassion the urge to take one of those beautiful soft towels home with me happened ! im going to send a fiver to the hilton in park lane (280 quid a night)so that i can sleep easy.

OOH follow these steps if you want to use the pool.

1 get up early and beat the krauts

2 when the attendent approaches with the towels quickly pass him 50 baht (if its a group of 4 and your feeling flush make it a ton)

3 relax and enjoy the sun before it dissapears behind the 18 story building at around 2 pm)

PS how comes they got planning permission to buid so high ? any influential owners ?!

regards rav in phuket PS the pool attendants here are only interested if the payment made is a minimum of 100baht

Up2you.

:D

What an asset he will make back in the LOS. Proves anyone can get back if they pay and lie enough.

:D:o:D

...rav in phuket

PS the pool attendants here are only interested if the payment made is a minimum of 100baht

Why are you lying around a pool, if you are staying in Phuket? :o

Get a tuk-tuk and say to the driver: "Bai talay, krup!" :D

...rav in phuket

PS the pool attendants here are only interested if the payment made is a minimum of 100baht

Why are you lying around a pool, if you are staying in Phuket? :o

Get a tuk-tuk and say to the driver: "Bai talay, krup!" :D

:D

This is the turkey that was working illegaly as a Taxi driver.

The towel thief was in Pattaya.

• 5 weeks later...