Baby's Playpen

buzzer101

We bought ours recently in PS Baby shop in Wararot Road. You have to get them to order from the brochure, takes about 3 days to arrive. They also have a branch in Airport Plaza, and Brown Farm (baby shop) also have them in Airport Plaza.

Prepare for a cost of around Baht 6,000, but with all the stairs and marble floors, well worth having.

One further bit of advice, 'baby' will never like going in baby 'jail', so I found if you picked up the wife and put her in too, there was far greater acceptance....from 'baby' anyway!

Iain

Off topic warning :o

My parents were convinced I was autistic at age 2 (and more than a few of my current friends believe the same at age 56!) 'cause I used to be a serious headbanger. I'd be locked in the crib, stand up, grab the rails, and bang my head against the wall for hours.....lol

Just don't put me in a real jail ever; it will not be a pretty picture.... :D

the imported purpose built variety are expensive here. the alternative is get a clever old person to make you one from bamboo. i have seen some great ones, quite safe and attractive. if you are in the city (rather than village) then you will need to find someone who makes bamboo furniture and give them the measurements. will be closer to 600 baht than 6,000 baht! obviously you will need to check for any stray splinters or sharp edges, etc

-CB