Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai

medicinebox

Biggest turn on? Falang or Thai?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brit and IamMaic with regards to your question about the "giving head part"..............I dont think its just the farang women, its ALL women in general..... :D

Most people, both men and women change after marriage........some for the better and some for the worse :D

Well I hope my wife don't change :wub::D but i didn't say anything of what she does OK SK SK??? YOOO HOOOOO :D About ALL women Do you know this for a fact?? :o

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me rephrase then..............all people change after marriage :D some for better and some for worse

IamMaic.....maybe you are in a new marriage....give it 10-15 years............ :D

Brit........well, no rush in getting hitched is there??? :D

As for me, I enjoy giving head........ :o so no stopping for now......hehehehehe

SK1972- well never understood the big deal to be quite honest as long as equal treatment is given, shouldn't be a problem. 

However that is an entirely diff topic... so arent Thai and Farrang women equally attractive! :o

<========Thai Women are more attractive Just look at my Avatar. :D

I must say that with the 3 white women that I had long term relationships with that were talented in the fellatio department marriage/long term status did nothing to diminish their enthusiam/enjoyment. Maybe just lucky or that my equipment provided them with everlasting (please insert here whatever you think is appropriate)...

tutsi the stud

hmmm Brit.....dont know as I have never been attracted to a Thai or Farang woman........I am no lesbian :D

IamMaic....kids arent so bad....they just cramp your lifestyle and suck every quid you have :o Whatever you do has to be according to the tyke's schedule.......including sex :D

She wants them and you dont?? Dont you guys discuss this before "jumping in"?

hmmm Brit.....dont know as I have never been attracted to a Thai or Farang woman........I am no lesbian :D

IamMaic....kids arent so bad....they just cramp your lifestyle and suck every quid you have :D Whatever you do has to be according to the tyke's schedule.......including sex :D

She wants them and you dont?? Dont you guys discuss this before "jumping in"?

Yes i love children but not for a while yet need to have some time with the wife first before "JUMPING IN" what's wrong with being a lesbian?? :o (kidding) very nice to have a ringside seat at one of those shows :D

thai women (and most s.e. asian women) have retained the one thing that makes a woman a real woman and that is her femininity.

western women seem to have lost that a lot of that special quality.

femininity can make ordinary looking women extremely desirable.

a beautiful woman without femininity is just not that attractive.

thai women have it in abundance.

I think I know what you are saying. But look at them! The girls are like the boys. They have no tits and the boys are very feminine looking. There does not seem to be a lot of difference in the sexes. I am often confused about what sex they are. If a girl has short hair, and isn't wearing high heels, and a boy has long hair or even styled hair, I cant tell what they are. I really think Thais are very ambiguous in their sexuality. They will go where it is most commercial for them and act accordingly. (Geez, I will expect hate mail for this but it is my honest opinion and I am not trying to put anyone down)

i will hazard a guess & predict that the majority of voters select the thai bird... even though they secretly would prefer a farang beauty...

the problem is that most members here just couldn't attract a beautiful farang lady unless they had won the lottery...  :D  so they make do with a tg, who can be bought cheaply & isn't fussy about looks...

Harry Palmer hit the nail sqarely on the head. There is no way most males could attract the top farang beauties. We are either too old, too out of shape, not very good looking or not enough in the bank account. That is just the way the world works. Why should a beautiful farang woman settle for an average man? Short answer; she won't. Due to economic differences, an average to worse than average male can have a beautiful lady here in Thailand and other Asian countries. That is why there are many more men tourists to Thailand than women. This also why you see many older fat farangs going down the street with a Thai lady young enough to be his daughter. :o

Ah yes, where men are men and women are women. Times are changing and women are changing with them too and this change in attitude frightens a lot of men. They're no longer content with being stuck at home and being the housewife and homemaker. And why should they? They're squaring up to be our equals and outdo us wherever and whenever they can.

Now, I've got to be careful to not fan the flames of the war of the sexes and turning myself into a misogynist, but I think too many men are turning tail and running. You've got balls man! They've only got them figuratively! Stand up for yourself and match them. You'll have more respect for yourself and they will too.

I believe this loss of femininity and female empowerment is just another facet of the ever-changing modern world. It happens to all developing countries and I believe it's only a matter of time before it begins to take off in Thailand. Japan is a perfect example of where it has begun to take off recently, it's funny and tragic to see our male counterparts to be so completely clueless. The women are moving with the times and the men are struggling to keep up.

I'm all for women going out there and getting the world, but the only thing I worry about, is that if I marry a high-flyer who's all about her career, what about the kids? More and more women are putting it off until later. She's probably not going to want to pop many out, probably just the one :o. Me personally, I'd like at least two, with the option to expand to four. Then after that, who's going to look after them? Well I guess that'll probably be my job since I wanted so many in the first place :D. She'll probably want to go back to work leaving me at home... but I might be able to work from home. I guess I'll have to cross that bridge if and when I come to it.

Harry Palmer hit the nail sqarely on the head. There is no way most males could attract the top farang beauties. We are either too old, too out of shape, not very good looking or not enough in the bank account. That is just the way the world works. Why should a beautiful farang woman settle for an average man? Short answer; she won't.

Pattayaguy1999- completely wrong mate. I've seen the ugliest bastards in the world with hot Farrang stunna(s). If you have personality you will go far in this world- has nothing to do with looks or the amount of dosh you have in your pocket. It's all about how well you can communicate.

Harry Palmer hit the nail sqarely on the head. There is no way most males could attract the top farang beauties. We are either too old, too out of shape, not very good looking or not enough in the bank account. That is just the way the world works. Why should a beautiful farang woman settle for an average man? Short answer; she won't.

Pattayaguy1999- completely wrong mate. I've seen the ugliest bastards in the world with hot Farrang stunna(s). If you have personality you will go far in this world- has nothing to do with looks or the amount of dosh you have in your pocket. It's all about how well you can communicate.

He's right I have seen the same and these guys didn't have alot of money Women like to be listened to and understood Once that has been established it's all Apple Pie After that. Women like confidence also. A Man's MAN :o

Ah yes, where men are men and women are women. Times are changing and women are changing with them too and this change in attitude frightens a lot of men. They're no longer content with being stuck at home and being the housewife and homemaker. And why should they? They're squaring up to be our equals and outdo us wherever and whenever they can.

Squaring up to whom? The enemy? Men?

Hmmm... you've seen how the employment laws work in the UK? Men aren't frightened of women, but when you find yourself facing a brick wall with only your head as a weapon common-sense, not fear, tells you to walk away from it.

Are we talking about falang girls as of an equal or greater status? Hmmmmm, did you know how much money these ugly bastards with stunnas had in the bank?

There will always be the exception to the rule I guess. But You don't see many rich stunnas with poor ugly bastards.

Status has everything to do with it IMHO.

So a beautiful falang girl from a poor part of Eastern Europe would be well within the realms of said ugly bastard farang guy, with or without his personality. :o

This is &lt;deleted&gt;. They probably had 10" cocks. We measure with inches in America, not centimeters. :o