Tennis Tournament At Centara

are you interested in entering the tournament  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

with the co-operation of Centara Hotel in Chaweng we are looking to organise a tennis tournament over the course of 2 weekends in May.

The tournament basis will be Mens and ladies singles and possibly a fun doubles tournament (weather and time permitting).

The idea is for the early singles rounds to be one tie-break set with the quarter-finals and semi-finals 2 tie-break sets and a champions tie-break if necessary with the final being 3 tie-break sets.

Similar to the ratings tournaments in england, the loser of every match will get to keep the tennis balls and a 'plate' tournament will be organised for first round losers.

Centara have advised me that the number of positive reponses and people wishing to enter will decide whether this tournament goes ahead SO if you want to enter please PM me as soon as possible thanks.

By the way there will be many prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your time

Jez :o

hi

forgot to say the cost of entering the singles tournament will be 500 baht and the doubles tournament if we have time will be free, also the hours we are looking to organise matches will be 8 or 9 in the morning until 12 midday and then 4pm until 7pm

thanks

Have had a lot of interest in the tournament but would like an idea of numbers wishing to enter please vote above 'yes' if you would like to enter. This is so i can approach Centara again to get the go ahead to produce entry forms, get confirmed dates etc.

Thanks