Samsung Monitor 305t In Bkk

yom07

Hi,

everything is almost in the title. I'm looking for a Samsung monitor, SyncMaster 305T (30 inches).

Does anyone know any shop where I could find it in BKK ?

If someone already tried that with a Mac Pro, I'm intersted in getting comments as well.

Thanks.

Guest Reimar
Hi,

everything is almost in the title. I'm looking for a Samsung monitor, SyncMaster 305T (30 inches).

Does anyone know any shop where I could find it in BKK ?

If someone already tried that with a Mac Pro, I'm intersted in getting comments as well.

Thanks.

Samsung Thailand!

Take a look at the Website, unfortunate is in Thai only. Here is the LINK

Cheers.

price for the 30" is outrageous! :o bought in november a Samsung 22", didn't like the widescreen nonsense, gave it to my wife and she's very happy.

addendum: i paid 14,700 Baht VAT included.

Edited by Naam

72k? :o

Saw that Samsung model at the IT Show in Singapore last month for only $1949 SD (45k baht).

Time for a holiday maybe?

Easy to find in Sim Lim Square, Fuwell stock it but it will be slightly more expensive than the IT Show price. If you want to save some money then you get a 28" Viewsonic for only $1299.

Cheapest Samsung 22" I saw was on the last day of the IT Show, only $389 (9k baht).

14,700 baht will get you a 24" Philips in Singapore, looked great, almost bought a couple myself.

You can get them for 50k in PanTit & they have them on display... Easiest way to find the place is as follows.... Take the footbridge across petchaburi road into Pantit, head into the building past the camera shop on the right, past the hardware house on the right, then a couple more shops along theres a place with quite a few LCD's on display, they have them. :o

Guest Reimar

Seen today an 37" for THB 25.000 at IT Mall Foryune Town BKK

But don't ask me for more infos, go and look by yourself!

Cheers.

Guest Reimar
Seen today an 37" for THB 25.000 at IT Mall Foryune Town BKK

But don't ask me for more infos, go and look by yourself!

Cheers.

And the resolution is most likely a bag of <deleted> :o

Before you can tell that, you should take a look at the Screen and that's exactly the reason why I wrote that I wouldn't give more infos and everyone interested should and must take a look at the Screen!

By the way, what I've seen looks really good Period and the only comment.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...