Name Of Music Group Required

rgs2001uk

do any of you who listen to thai radio and thai music know the name of the group that sings the song with the title, saka hoo(who) saka hae?

was listening to this song on the bus, but just as they were about to give the name of the artist the person sat next to me excused himself to get off and i miissed hearing the artists name.

all help greatly appreciated in my quest to track down this song.

do any of you who listen to thai radio and thai music know the name of the group that sings the song with the title, saka hoo(who) saka hae?

was listening to this song on the bus, but just as they were about to give the name of the artist the person sat next to me excused himself to get off and i miissed hearing the artists name.

all help greatly appreciated in my quest to track down this song.

Hi the track is by Job2Do and is called สังกะอู้

its on the album No War and also on VCD trip.

everydaythesame,

cheers really appreciate that, its one of the best pieces of music i have heard in a long time, a mix of everything in the song, what a piece of fusion.

a true pleasure to hear proper music played by musicians who can actually play their instruments, as opossed to the crap being blasted out on mtv.

thats a few beers i owe you next time you are in bangkok.

off to the shop to buy this today.

one again many thanks.

best wishes rgs.

everydaythesame,

cheers really appreciate that, its one of the best pieces of music i have heard in a long time, a mix of everything in the song, what a piece of fusion.

a true pleasure to hear proper music played by musicians who can actually play their instruments, as opossed to the crap being blasted out on mtv.

thats a few beers i owe you next time you are in bangkok.

off to the shop to buy this today.

one again many thanks.

best wishes rgs.

No problem, I am a huge fan of this band. When I first heard their song doo ter tarm on the radio I was going crazy trying to find out who sang it.

They regularly play in the south of thailand. I think they are based in Koh Lanta.

enjoy.

thanks for the links ms.

have you been on holiday?, we have been rudderless, good to see you back at the helm.

and again a special mention in dispatches to everydaythesame, bought the cd this afternoon, gave the neighbours a treat by blasting it out.