Pg Tips In Pattaya, Source Found On The Dark Side

paul1970

For all you English tea lovers a shop has been found that sells PG tips on the Dark Side, I don't know if they are for sale anywhere else in Pattaya but I have looked in Foodland and I have never seen them there and I beleive I looked for them in Villa as well with no luck.

But on little Soi Nernplubwaan just after the railway bridge on the right hand side opposite the market there is a small soi With a large sign for Phiriburi resort, inside this soi is a bakery called Bakers Oven that sells PG Tips, tea heaven no more twinnings English breakfast tea or even worse Liptons, this shop also sells a lot of other British goods and pies pasties, sausages, bacon etc. Well worth a visit for your British items.

Forget PG Tips, a Brooke Bond Unilever Con-Trick. Their so called 'Pyramid' teabags; which are not pyramids but tetrahedrons, are filled with low quality tea-dust.

Twinings English Tea, available in both tea bag and leaf form is available at Friendship Supermarket. That is real tea!

Hi Paul1970,I see you live on the same Soi as The Bakers Oven,it is not your place by any chance and you are ''''''advertising '''''' on the forum????? :o

Yes I live on the Soi but it's not my place, if you look I have started two other threads about the Darkside, one about restaurants over here and the other about anything else on the Darkside. So it's all about finding the good things over here so we don't have to trudge over into town for everything. I have no vested interests in any establishments either in the Darkside or in town.

By the way gooner I'm assuming you are an Arsenal fan from your handle, all the best tonight but I hope you loose as I'm a Liverpool fan :D