Balls Of Steel

falkenbach

Recently found in internet BoS rips:

http://www.channel4.com/ballsofsteel

willing to share ;-)

also looking for suggestions about good tv shows and adult cartoons like Simpsons or Family Guy

I agree, but those of us who live in LOS are unable to watch this. Try a Youtube search, there are loads of clips on there, especially do a search for 'Neg's urban sports'. Absolute class.

'Neg's urban sports'. Absolute class.

The security guard baiting, "...ok fatty?" was funny. Fast food bowling is likely to get him shot.

As for 'adult cartoons like Simpsons or Family Guy', try Drawn Together (MTV/Comedy Central) - this is really funny, IMHO. Availible from a P2P sharing program of your choice.

While we are talking of sharing, search for 'Banned Cartoons', there are dozens of 1940-50s US Cartoons that are no longer considered politically correct; these feature questionable story lines and characters - very refreshing.

There is a Go Go in Soi LK Metro (Pattaya) that shows this type of stuff - does pizza as well.

I agree, but those of us who live in LOS are unable to watch this. Try a Youtube search, there are loads of clips on there, especially do a search for 'Neg's urban sports'. Absolute class.

yes, we are ;-) with high speed internet we can ;-) I dont like YouTube as quality is too low, I have now SAT Rips of the first three episodes from 3 season:

Video: XVID 640x352 25.00fps 1200Kbps

Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 126Kbps

about 350Mb and 40min each ;-)

As for 'adult cartoons like Simpsons or Family Guy', try Drawn Together (MTV/Comedy Central) - this is really funny, IMHO. Availible from a P2P sharing

While we are talking of sharing, search for 'Banned Cartoons', there are dozens of 1940-50s US Cartoons that are no longer considered politically correct;

There is a Go Go in Soi LK Metro (Pattaya) that shows this type of stuff - does pizza as well.

I like Drawn Together, but unfortunately no new episodes available... THANKS A LOT for suggestion on banned cartoons - will try to get some tomorrow ;-)

Interesting to hear about go-go, may be will try this, but I feel like at go-go my attention will belong to girls, not cartoons ;-)

As for cartoons - I used to like Tripping The Rift, and they have no new releases recently, but today I noticed the new released "Tripping The Rift" movie, will watch tonight, hope it will be better than Futurama movie, which was a big disappointment. Though Spounge Bob, Simpsons and Family Guy movies was good ;-)

Futurama movie

Thanks for the pointer - I will look for it even if bad.

There has been some funny and adult one off cartoons that come out of Canada from time to time, no sources that I can think of but I look on P2P from time to time.

Have you discovered Mashi Maro ?

Thanks for the pointer - I will look for it even if bad.

There has been some funny and adult one off cartoons that come out of Canada from time to time, no sources that I can think of but I look on P2P from time to time.

Have you discovered Mashi Maro ?

Thanks in return for Mashi Maro - so far my favorite Flash cartoons was Happy Tree Friends, if you like Drawn Together you should like this ones too ;-)

True about Canada - South Park created by two guys from Canada and SP is something which really stand out of crowd! ;-) 12 season in progress right now and so far they keep doing it really good! From the first 5 episodes my favorite ones about Britney and also return of the mr. Harrison is also really funny, because of his mouse friend ;-)

Will look for MM in next few days, also can dll FG movie for you (already erased file I dll'ed before), I find P2P not really fast for massive dll, prefer rapidshare and portals like sharetera.com ;-)

Just finished to watch Tripping The Rift movie - it was a good one, may be not a "must see" level, but good to watch at casual evening, same as original cartoons ;-)