Thai Wife Going For Interview Nov 2

I don't think you should be too nervous about it as long as you have a legitimate relationship. The book, Fiancé & Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to U.S. Immigration has a chapter about preparing for the visa interview. It includes a bunch of sample questions. I think the best advice is be consistent with all the paperwork you submitted. So if they ask how you met, the answer should be the same as in the documents submitted. You should go to the library and photocopy those pages to get an idea of what's to come.

How long did it take the embassy to schedule the appointment?

Dont be nervous at all. Interviews were all easy. From the first one at the embassy in BKK to the one at the Los Angeles immigration office. None of them were anything to worry about as long as you have all your documents together. Thats the most important part. Wife just got her permanent green card in the mail 3 days ago and so I am finally done dealing with inept, ignorant, and downright stupid INS. Will apply for her citizenship in January and that takes about one year from time of application I have heard. Good luck!

Thanks for the answers Now my wife is getting nervous Yes it is a legit relationship we knew each other a year before we married. The interview was scheduled pretty quick actually when i got the paperwork that she was approved from INS The interview was scheduled not too long after that.