Contender Asia Final - Anyone Going?

Prakanong

I am leaving the Condo in about 30 minutes to attend this after a couple of pints in Harry's at Boat Quay

I hope the Thai guy Yodsaenklai wins as he is going to buy a house for his Mum if he wins

I do not even know who the other finalist is - the semi is not on the tele till next week :o

Seems like he as well as the other guy or two who already had titles aren't really "contenders" at all. Surely having a title means you're already a professional? Some of the matches where they were pitted against some of the less experienced guys were pretty pointless.

:o

yep the line up was not the best 4 well known strong fighters against several not so well known and not very strong ones, it was pretty obvious from the start who would most likely make the final. The two finalists have already fought once with Yodsanklai winning comfortably, cant really see it going any other way tonight

Yod could probably make much more behind the scenes if he loses (depends on which way papa Wong wants to make money tonight). Screw endorsements... why wait for a check when the other guys pay cash within hours?

:o