Fable - Xbox

richb2004

Picked up my copy in MBK a few weeks ago.

Played it solidly all weekend till I finished. it's more of Zelda type RPG than anything

Lots of nice little touches - I had 3 different wives in 3 different towns by the time I finished it.

Also a little on the short & easy side, but it is a blast to play

I just picked up Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (aka Winning Eleven 8) by Konami. This is the first time this game has been released on the xbox. It's not the prettiest game, but one of the most addictive games I've played in a long time. The control in this game is amazing.

I also picked up Mortal Kombat Deception. Haven't given it too much time yet, but it feels a lot better than the previous MK release, Deadly Alliance.

One month till Halo 2 is released!

Other games I'm looking forward to:

Forza Motorsport

Conker Live and Reloaded

Goldeneye (hopefully EA doesn't bugger this one up)

Brothers in Arms

I've asked the shop I get my Xbox games from to specifically import an original copy of Halo 2. I have a sneaking suspicion it might be a DVD 9 game.

Your want list is very similar to mine, except I'd put Metroid Prime 2 for Gamecube a close second to Halo 2

I've asked the shop I get my Xbox games from to specifically import an original copy of Halo 2. I have a sneaking suspicion it might be a DVD 9 game.

Your want list is very similar to mine, except I'd put Metroid Prime 2 for Gamecube a close second to Halo 2

I've also asked my games dealer for an original copy of Halo 2. Are there any xbox games that are of DVD-9 origin? I thought all games were built by the same standards.

I now have Fable. Its great! Every bit as good as I hoped. I have been at it 10 hours now and my only concern is that it may finish to quickly. How long did you guys get out of it?

Any one got Star Wars battlefront? I have and can recommend it for a blast.

Are you guys getting mainly copy’s? I am in UK and still pay full price.

My wanted list: X-Box

1. Halo 2

2. Call of Duty

3. Brothers in Arms

4. Half Life 2

I now have Fable. Its great! Every bit as good as I hoped. I have been at it 10 hours now and my only concern is that it may finish to quickly. How long did you guys get out of it?

Any one got Star Wars battlefront? I have and can recommend it for a blast.

Are you guys getting mainly copy’s? I am in UK and still pay full price.

My wanted list: X-Box

1. Halo 2

2. Call of Duty

3. Brothers in Arms

4. Half Life 2

I got about 12 hours out of Fable. I recommend finishing as many side quests before you take on the core quests. Explore around as much as possible. I made the mistake of getting locked into the last few core quests, which prevents you from doing the side quests.

I forgot about Call of Duty. That's on my list for sure.

I have Battlefront. I haven't given it too much time yet. I was hyped for it, but at first play, it didn't win me over. I will give it some more time eventually.

I was a goodie and by the time I finished it I had a bright eing above my head

Speaking of which a mate just handed me the DVD of Halo 2

Nooooooo!!

Oh the temptation... I want to resist but I think I'll be spending the night with the master chief tonight.

I got the Halo 2 DVD

If you dont understand French, dont bother trying it...

The "leaked" version is the french language one, i didnt look to see if you can turn the language back to english, if you can, it might be playable... otherwise its not one i'd be playing...

I wanna get horns and fangs and stuff on my fable toon, maybe i need to start randomly slaughtering the vendors?

I played Halo 2 enough to know it is worth a purchase and will hold off from playing any more. The Dual weapon feature is brilliant.

The cinematics have english subtitles and all the text is in english.. it's just the voices that are french.

My O level french skills were staring to return whilst playing it!

Back to Paper Mario then

The temptation is great but I'll hold off. Hopefully they won't saturate the market with those french copies, so I don't buy one when November 11th comes around.

Wolfie...you got the xbox....good stuff. Did you see Halo 2 in Phuket? Where did you pick up the xbox?