Data Card For Garmin Nuvi 200w

jingjingna

My Nuvi 200W is from the U.K. I want the data card with Thai maps rather than a cd rom with maps to download onto the Nuvi. Looked at Gadgettrend and can only find the cd version, which I don't want. Any ideas as to where I can purchase the Thai maps on a data/sd card? :o

My Nuvi 200W is from the U.K. I want the data card with Thai maps rather than a cd rom with maps to download onto the Nuvi. Looked at Gadgettrend and can only find the cd version, which I don't want. Any ideas as to where I can purchase the Thai maps on a data/sd card? :o

Email Art at Gadget Trend and I'm sure he can help you out. I had him put the map on a new CF memory card. Including the new one gig card, it cost me 7,500 baht. I got the card from him via EMS, plugged it in and it works great. He was also very helpful and answered all my questions. I might add that it will only work in the Garmin unit it is licensed for.

Try garminator.com. I ordered the Thailand card and within one week I got he SD card.

I tried it in my nüvi 250 and although I am not in Thailand now I managed to find some addresses.