Samut Sakhon/songkhram

terrier123

I know Satut Sakorn very well What are of the world are you living now? :o

I am in North East Issan. I would welcome any comments about price and availability of houses to rent -- how many farang in the area, shopping and entertainment.

Pm me your phone number and name. I'll put you in contact with my ex sister in -law in Samut Sakorn , still good friends.

The family is into real estate and allways have some rentals. She at at least can get you more current info on the area.

Her name is Khun Dia. She went to school in Switzerland so she speaks pretty good English... :o

Pm me your phone number and name. I'll put you in contact with my ex sister in -law in Samut Sakorn , still good friends.

The family is into real estate and allways have some rentals. She at at least can get you more current info on the area.

Her name is Khun Dia. She went to school in Switzerland so she speaks pretty good English... :D

Thanks for your help - yours was the only reply. I have sent you 2 e-mails via the TV system. If they do not reach you please e-mail me direct on [email protected] and I will send the info again. Once again, thanks for your help. :o

I live in Ratchaburi- which is the next province over from Sohgkhram. Don't know how many farangs there are there but I think it's quieter than ours for farangs (nowadays we have a lot compared to when I arrived 7 years ago) .

For what it may be worth to you, house prices in The Rat are 2-5k per month, food is normal outta town prices (20 baht to however much you want to spend), nightlife is pretty busy but I think Songkhram is much quieter than here.

You don't say if you're looking for work but I think there are 2-3 catholic schools in the province. Sakorn, I'm afraid I cannot help you with at all.

Good luck :o

Her name is Khun Dia. She went to school in Switzerland so she speaks pretty good English... :D

Thanks for your help - yours was the only reply. I have sent you 2 e-mails via the TV system. If they do not reach you please e-mail me direct on [email protected] and I will send the info again. Once again, thanks for your help. :o

----------------

Can't now but will send info this afternoon... :D