Songkran & People Who Dont Like This...

Songkran on Sunday the 13.04 in chaweng beach Road:

was fun, but last year where more People there. We went with some mates to some bars to celebraate Songkran & of course to shoot around with our Water-guns & Super soukers. but there where really People, which did not like this funny festival.

I dont wanna be a rasist, but these People where ISRAELIS and I saw, how one of them attack another Person, grap his water gun and throw it on the ground, of course it brokes...

Later in the night,near Moby Dicks, I was standing with my Watergun , where a Group of ISRAELIS came along, where i start to shoot with my Watergun, like so others there, after a moment 3 of these ISRAELI Group came to me, and one try to take my watergun, the other try to kick me and the third was talking to the 2 guys, what to do. One of them, I took with me on the Ground, while my mates appeared, the 8 or 9 ISRAELIS disappear very fast from the Green Mango Soi, frightened to get the shit beaten out of them. After that, i had problems at my chest, today i went to Hospital & came out with the result of having a Fracture of some Rips.

There are some, who definetly dont like Songkran, so why are they coming here to Thailand on Songkran, then ?

Never had Problems in the past 2 Songkrans, but this Folk where everytime acting like this.

If they dont respect the Country THAILAND, I DONT RESPECT THEM EITHER !

Sorry for the english, its not my first & not my second Language...

I'm NOT a racist, BUT have read tons of things (mostly about the Israels' on KPN) and they've always been negative and the said ppl where always violent, now I read from SamuiRep that it's also on Samui. Would like to hear WHY from an ISRAELI? From their point of view. If they got the nerve to answer?

Edited by SamuiJens

Guest Reimar

was fun, but last year where more People there. We went with some mates to some bars to celebraate Songkran & of course to shoot around with our Water-guns & Super soukers. but there where really People, which did not like this funny festival.

I dont wanna be a rasist, but these People where ISRAELIS and I saw, how one of them attack another Person, grap his water gun and throw it on the ground, of course it brokes...

Later in the night,near Moby Dicks, I was standing with my Watergun , where a Group of ISRAELIS came along, where i start to shoot with my Watergun, like so others there, after a moment 3 of these ISRAELI Group came to me, and one try to take my watergun, the other try to kick me and the third was talking to the 2 guys, what to do. One of them, I took with me on the Ground, while my mates appeared, the 8 or 9 ISRAELIS disappear very fast from the Green Mango Soi, frightened to get the shit beaten out of them. After that, i had problems at my chest, today i went to Hospital & came out with the result of having a Fracture of some Rips.

There are some, who definetly dont like Songkran, so why are they coming here to Thailand on Songkran, then ?

Never had Problems in the past 2 Songkrans, but this Folk where everytime acting like this.

I think you're totally wrong!

Songkran is nice as long as it is as it should! What the humans doing, the use of the Waterguns, the powder in Water, Ice and all the other sh*t, has nothing to do with the real Songkran. And that is anything but NOT nice or good!

And it's just in that areas where Tourist's are based where the most worst is happens. On other places, where no Tourist's are, the Thai's will respect if someone didn't like to get wet all over or covered in Powder and so. In areas like Pattaya or mainly in all Tourist areas, is not any respect about the personal wishes of others and even the Thais didn't have that respect anymore because they have learned from the Farangs as many other bad behaviors as well.

I had one Motorbike accident while get Menthol Power in the eyes from an Farang while driving and loose to of my Mobiles because of damages by Water, even done by Farangs.

So, I don't mind if someone gets some broken rips while not respecting the wish of others.

Cheers.

By the way, if you guys didn't use a more polite language, I'll will close this threat.

And my english isn't my native language too!

as long as you realize it was not because they are ISRAELI but because they were jerks.

SORRY, YOU'RE RIGHT I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS:

THEY REALLY WHERE JERKS & I DID NOT SAID, "BECAUSE THEY WHERE ISRAELI'S" :o

Let me say it then, because they was Israelis they were jerks. 1 + 1 is still 2 huh?

you forgot to capitalize ISRAELIS, get with the program dude!

SamuiRep, why don’t you go out tomorrow and shoot your water gun at some respectable Thai people going quietly about their business, and see how they like it. It is a Thai festival, after all, for Thai people. Soak their clothes thoroughly, also their mobile phones. Then come back here and post your experience after you get out of jail. There are things like physical assault, causing bodily harm, causing damage to property, etc.

--

Maestro

I think you're totally wrong!

Songkran is nice as long as it is as it should! What the humans doing, the use of the Waterguns, the powder in Water, Ice and all the other sh*t, has nothing to do with the real Songkran. And that is anything but NOT nice or good!

And it's just in that areas where Tourist's are based where the most worst is happens. On other places, where no Tourist's are, the Thai's will respect if someone didn't like to get wet all over or covered in Powder and so. In areas like Pattaya or mainly in all Tourist areas, is not any respect about the personal wishes of others and even the Thais didn't have that respect anymore because they have learned from the Farangs as many other bad behaviors as well.

I had one Motorbike accident while get Menthol Power in the eyes from an Farang while driving and loose to of my Mobiles because of damages by Water, even done by Farangs.

So, I don't mind if someone gets some broken rips while not respecting the wish of others.

Cheers.

By the way, if you guys didn't use a more polite language, I'll will close this threat.

And my english isn't my native language too!

Use a more polite Language ??

It's an English speaking Forum isn't it ??

Guest Reimar
MSingh Posted Today, 2008-04-14 21:08:27

Is "polite language" not clear enough, should it be "flaming"?

And what you mean with your question: It's an English speaking Forum isn't it ??

May you try to explain that polite isn't an english word?? Or the english words used in this post are not understandable by english (?) peoples??

May you are an english who forget that the english just a small community around the world, counted by english natives compare to the amount of all peoples of this world!

Cheers.

And what you mean with your question: It's an English speaking Forum isn't it ??

May you try to explain that polite isn't an english word?? Or the english words used in this post are not understandable by english (?) peoples??

May you are an english who forget that the english just a small community around the world, counted by english natives compare to the amount of all peoples of this world!

Cheers.

Reimar, for arguments sake, let's assume that this is an English speaking forum. Could/would you elucidate the point you are making....please?

Ta, Gator. :o:D

Guest Reimar

Cheers.

Reimar, for arguments sake, let's assume that this is an English speaking forum. Could/would you elucidate the point you are making....please?

Ta, Gator. :o:D

Sure,this is an english speaking forum what an the other hand didn't means that all of the posters must be english! Or I'm wrong?

Was it so difficult to understand what I mean? I mean the sentence I posted before! And if I wrote about polite instead of flaming, I do believe that I was very polite to use that words! Or I didn't?

The other point I was to make are very simple to tell that we ALL humans from the Planet Earth and no one is better than other, have more rights or whatsoever! And if someone take the right in his own hand, like to shot even just water to others without the permission from the other humans, he must face the consequences. Is as easy as that! Period

Just as an sitenote: a very close friend of mine, an english Barrister, have many times problems to understand the real meaning what other english native speaking and writing. How that other english speaker could exspect that efverybody who isn't an english native should understand them if even english native didn't understand themself?!

I don't mind which nation someone came from or race or whatsoever, I taken them as a human as am I, no less, no more! Could I exspect others take me as the same?!

Cheers.

Hey, let's forget the English dispute.

Back to the OP and his point.

Sounds to me like the guy he squirted, whether Israeli, Canadian, or Martian.....didn't like being squirted.

Something to consider next time you take aim...... :o

Cheers.

Ta, Gator. :D:D

Sure,this is an english speaking forum what an the other hand didn't means that all of the posters must be english! Or I'm wrong?

Was it so difficult to understand what I mean? I mean the sentence I posted before! And if I wrote about polite instead of flaming, I do believe that I was very polite to use that words! Or I didn't?

The other point I was to make are very simple to tell that we ALL humans from the Planet Earth and no one is better than other, have more rights or whatsoever! And if someone take the right in his own hand, like to shot even just water to others without the permission from the other humans, he must face the consequences. Is as easy as that! Period

Just as an sitenote: a very close friend of mine, an english Barrister, have many times problems to understand the real meaning what other english native speaking and writing. How that other english speaker could exspect that efverybody who isn't an english native should understand them if even english native didn't understand themself?!

I don't mind which nation someone came from or race or whatsoever, I taken them as a human as am I, no less, no more! Could I exspect others take me as the same?!

Cheers.

So, If I squirt you with my water pistol or actually carry out the Songkran ritual (drop of water on the shoulder) I must first find out where you hail from in order to prevent having the sh.t beaten out of me? Seems a little over the top! :o

…So, If I squirt you with my water pistol or actually carry out the Songkran ritual (drop of water on the shoulder) …

A ritual, that’s the right word. A ritual practised among family and friends, not an assault with water pistols on complete strangers.

--

Maestro

If you are out on songkran you are fair game...

What an extraordinary way of looking at it! I still think it is not fair to assault people, Songkran or not.

--

Maestro

Right, it's Songkran but not everywhere in the city. I agree to allow people have fun if they want to. But some people have important appointment or any other more important thing to do than being soaked by stupid morons who can not see any diference between a guy who want to party or another one.

It's called assaulting, and somebody should not be surprised to be punched right where it hurts by the assaulted people. Period.

A message for all the newbees who come to prty during Songkran: Respect the people and play where it is allowed.

The game could turn sour and you'll be wrong to complain.