Looking for a Large Food, Cigs, alcohol wholesaler

miksguevara

does anyone know of any big wholesalers in Pattaya? food, alchol and cigs?

What are you trying to do? Restaurant? Minimart? Guesthouse? Bar?

Food, no big ones, lots of little ones, it takes a lot of hunting. Otherwise Macro Lotus and BigC are popular. One supermarket owner I spoke to said he has over 100 suppliers, added to the mix is that the agency for products will change with no notice. When the product does arrive in the order you have to determine if they out of stock or they are no longer the agent for that product. He said it happens about once or twice a month. One main culprit is Duracell/Gillette changed 3 times in 2 years.

booze and cigs, you get as good at the small Thai wholesalers as any place. I use the local one who delivers, it costs 5B per box of beer more than chasing around Pattaya, as I said he delivers usually within 2 hours so why stuff around. The other benefit is he is a local pu yai.

PM me for more details.

The topic title has been changed to reflect a more accurate description of the question asked. :o

OK mate i take it bythe smiley you saw the funny side,in reply to the previous question we are opening up a small shop but thanks for your replies they are useful, by the way what is a pun yai?