Budget Hotel Recommendation In Paris

nohave

Try www.activehotels.com for ideas. I had to do reservations for visa applications and this website offers full range of options. I've never stayed in a hotel coz we have a small place in Paris so I can't really suggest much. What I can say is that places in 1-6 arrondissement tend to be expensive. Those on the outskirt (far from the main attractions) are less expensive, of course. The trick is go where the students lodge because they don't have high budget. You might find something around Sorbonne university. In Paris you can walk to places easily if you have plenty of time. We walk all the time :o Metro system's very good too. Don't take taxi, the traffic can be heavy. Oh...good thing about www.activehotels.com is that you can cancel your reservation and you don't have to pay fine (just make sure you read terms and conditions, most of the time it's within or 24 hrs before check-in). I hope this help a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
Budget hotel recommendation in Paris. Not below 2 stars, though. Anyone???

Thanks

Try www.bookings.com they have a wide selections with alot of original feedback froprevious guests per hotel. Easy and correct booking as wel. I travel around Europe alot and always book through them.

Cheers

Arthur

I guess its the wrong place here to ask for that.

better inquire at the lonelyplanet.com thorntree-forum.

as for 2-stars, all the IBIS hotels are actually 2-star and quite good value for money.

Paris is almost their home-base and u have plenty of choices to choose from at any location.