Tiger Park & Restaurant

davidgtr

1.The coulded animal wasn't catch from the wide. It was lost from somewhere (we never know) and went inside the human house. Then the house owner called the government to take it out from their house. After that the government don't know how to do so that they gave it to Tiger Kingdom Maerim to take care.

Opps..!!

Sorry!! I mean the clouded leopard...

Wow that is an interesting but somewhat puzzling post. I would like to know from Pim

1) Who are you Pim? You work at the Tiger park? or are the owner? Why didn't you disclose your position?

2) Which Thai Visa forum user alerted you about this topic and helped you sign up as a new user less than 2 days ago?

3) If another user helped you reply to this post and I am guessing interviewed you and helped write the postings then why didn't you mention the helpful user?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.The coulded animal wasn't catch from the wide. It was lost from somewhere (we never know) and went inside the human house. Then the house owner called the government to take it out from their house. After that the government don't know how to do so that they gave it to Tiger Kingdom Maerim to take care.

Opps..!!

Wow that is an interesting but somewhat puzzling post. I would like to know from Pim

1) Who are you Pim? You work at the Tiger park? or are the owner? Why didn't you disclose your position?

2) Which Thai Visa forum user alerted you about this topic and helped you sign up as a new user less than 2 days ago?

3) If another user helped you reply to this post and I am guessing interviewed you and helped write the postings then why didn't you mention the helpful user?

I'm very pleased to see a representative of the Tiger Kingdom logging on to teach us more about what goes on there. I think perhaps your confrontational tone, may put Ms. Pim on the defensive and may not be constructive. I very much liked your posting about independant animal welfare oversight agencies, and how their inclusion might provide a benefit to the animals, the owners and the patrons of the park. Maybe that would be the better tangent to explore, given you seem to have some knowledge about these organizations?

Opps..!!

I find your post very interesting. However, I think you should set an example by posting your:

1. Full name
    Address
    Telephone number
    Date of birth
    Eye colour
    Who introduced you to ThaiVisa
    Any other information that you think may be of interest

Thank you in advance.

/ Priceless

Opps..!!

Did you need help to sign up?

Do you need another user to help reply to posts?

Why do you make these assumptions? :o

WHO THE #### ARE YOU TO BE ASKING THESE INTRUSIVE QUESTIONS?? Have you told the world who you are? Why don't you post a photo of yourself along with all your personal details?

The lady obviously knows what she is talking about and has made an interesting post and YOU question her authority to make a post. Why?

Do you wear blue overalls with little badges on the weekends?

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

Edited by Blinky Bill

Opps..!!

WOW. That is an interesting, but somewhat puzzling post by Mr. CobraSnakeNecktie!!

I think that joliepim was actually trying to help & contribute something.

But BTW who the hel_l are you CobraSnakeNecktie – a cowardly Mr. Anonymous with a totally zero profile, no age, no location, & no gender!

Before you start trying to anonymously put shit on someone who’s actually trying to help in a language other than their native language take a look at yourself first. I mean who the fuc_k are you? It would appear as if you’ve been anonymous ever since 2006, not just a few days.

WOW. That is an interesting, but somewhat puzzling post by Mr. CobraSnakeNecktie!!

. . . .

Before you start trying to . . . put shit on someone who’s actually trying to help in a language other than their native language take a look at yourself first.

All your other points are fair enough, I think, davidgtr, but I don't think you have a good basis for bringing into your charges against CobraSnakeNecktie the fact that the person he was 'putting shit on' does not speak English as a native language. It seems reasonably evident that English is not CSN's native language either.

give the snake a break will ya guys ! :D

CSN has been very helpful on some posts that i have read previously. So I don't know what prompted such a reply to Ms joliepim's clarification posts.

there was however one racist comment made by CSN long time back which I shall never forget but thats behind us all :o

give the snake a break will ya guys ! :D

CSN has been very helpful on some posts that i have read previously. So I don't know what prompted such a reply to Ms joliepim's clarification posts.

there was however one racist comment made by CSN long time back which I shall never forget but thats behind us all :D

The following two quotes, suggest a condescending view of the locals, so maybe nothing's changed? :o

Which Thai Visa forum user alerted you about this topic and helped you sign up ......

If another user helped you reply to this post ........ and helped write the postings......

Opps..!!

But BTW who the hel_l are you CobraSnakeNecktie – a cowardly Mr. Anonymous with a totally zero profile, no age, no location, & no gender!

Before you start trying to anonymously put shit on someone who’s actually trying to help in a language other than their native language take a look at yourself first. I mean who the fuc_k are you? It would appear as if you’ve been anonymous ever since 2006, not just a few days.

I had a few I think legitimate questions. No apologies for that. Why take a few questions personally DavdGTR? No accusations if you read my post but I am suspicious by nature. I would like to hear more from Pim for clarification. Where is he by the way? Maybe he will come back. Does it not strike anyone strange that he would log and open an account just for this thread? Do you buy things on ebay from sellers with no feedback or past transactions?

Let me explain myself a bit. If someone had a question about my company and I provided "expert" or inside info then I would be quick offer that I am a "junior software engineer" or a middle manager etc. Why is that important? because it establishes credibility and accountability. If I wanted no credibility or personal accountability then I would offer vague or no details about my expertise.

If Pim is on the level then those are easy questions to answer. Proverbial softballs IMO. My more piercing questions would come later when we get Pim back in the thread.

I have nothing against Pim or the "no animal abuse in Thailand" folks but would welcome more info to give his "testimony" more weight. I truly haven't made up my mind about animal abuse but would like to contribute to a quality debate as opposed to blindly accepting a few paragraphs.

Sorry if I have tweaked anybody out there and though I don't remember my prior racist comment I apologize for offending anybody. Feel free to PM me on that one. What was the racist remark?

Opps..!!

Before you start trying to anonymously put shit on someone who's actually trying to help in a language other than their native language take a look at yourself first. I mean who the fuc_k are you? It would appear as if you've been anonymous ever since 2006, not just a few days.

I had a few I think legitimate questions. No apologies for that. Why take a few questions personally DavdGTR? No accusations if you read my post but I am suspicious by nature. I would like to hear more from Pim for clarification. Where is he by the way? Maybe he will come back. Does it not strike anyone strange that he would log and open an account just for this thread? Do you buy things on ebay from sellers with no feedback or past transactions?

Let me explain myself a bit. If someone had a question about my company and I provided "expert" or inside info then I would be quick offer that I am a "junior software engineer" or a middle manager etc. Why is that important? because it establishes credibility and accountability. If I wanted no credibility or personal accountability then I would offer vague or no details about my expertise.

If Pim is on the level then those are easy questions to answer. Proverbial softballs IMO. My more piercing questions would come later when we get Pim back in the thread.

I have nothing against Pim or the "no animal abuse in Thailand" folks but would welcome more info to give his "testimony" more weight. I truly haven't made up my mind about animal abuse but would like to contribute to a quality debate as opposed to blindly accepting a few paragraphs.

Sorry if I have tweaked anybody out there and though I don't remember my prior racist comment I apologize for offending anybody. Feel free to PM me on that one. What was the racist remark?

If another user helped you reply to this post then why didn't you mention the helpful user? :o

Opps..!!

Before you start trying to anonymously put shit on someone who's actually trying to help in a language other than their native language take a look at yourself first. I mean who the fuc_k are you? It would appear as if you've been anonymous ever since 2006, not just a few days.

If another user helped you reply to this post then why didn't you mention the helpful user? :o

uh because I didn't have anyone help me write my post(s).

Still I welcome Pim back to come back. I wanted to be a little bit challenging to get him to come back and talk with us. Surely if he works there then this thread is a great opportunity to shine and improve the image of his financial livelyhood. I have to admit though that I threw out some really easy questions for him to answer in the hope he would come back so we could probe a little deeper.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Opps..!!

uh because I didn't have anyone help me write my post(s).

Still I welcome Pim back to come back. I wanted to be a little bit challenging to get him to come back and talk with us. Surely if he works there then this thread is a great opportunity to shine and improve the image of his financial livelyhood. I have to admit though that I threw out some really easy questions for him to answer in the hope he would come back so we could probe a little deeper.

Actually, I was being sarcastic. I assumed that you are capable of replying by yourself.

What I was getting at was why did you assume that Pim needed help to sign up and needed another user to help reply? Like it or not, it came across as condescending.

I have to admit though that I threw out some really easy questions for him to answer in the hope he would come back so we could probe a little deeper.

The person posted at 1:37 in the morning and if a member of the facility perhaps is rather busy. Still, I feel pressuring the member with questions regarding the where and how they found out is really not our business and boarding on privacy issues of other members. Again, if the member is associated with the facility it seems only fair for them to respond to balance out the issues and seems they did it well.

Let's not drag the topic down with posturing and give them the benefit of the doubt. Thanks.

I have to admit though that I threw out some really easy questions for him to answer in the hope he would come back so we could probe a little deeper.

The person posted at 1:37 in the morning and if a member of the facility perhaps is rather busy. Still, I feel pressuring the member with questions regarding the where and how they found out is really not our business and boarding on privacy issues of other members. Again, if the member is associated with the facility it seems only fair for them to respond to balance out the issues and seems they did it well.

Let's not drag the topic down with posturing and give them the benefit of the doubt. Thanks.

I just hope Pim comes back because we might have a person that can really shed some light on this discussion. Those were some silly easy questions I threw him and what a golden opportunity to bring the park a more positive image. If this guy is the parks Veternarian mgr then super testimony. If the person is a friend of a cashier then maybe not so authoritative.

The asking about who told you log on was just a gimme. If he says sure a friend called me up and told me to log on then just an easy way to show honesty. If Pim for example replied he just happened to be surfing around then many including myself would say unlikely event.

This is the first "expert" testimony of the entire thread !!!!! What is there to be afraid of? Why be so defensive? If DavidGTR gave him a heads up for example then it completes some of the puzzle. This guy might actually have some answers. he doesn't seem lazy or lacking internet savvy as he provided a nice long post and picture uploads... Let's hear more from him.

Opps..!!

As the one who originally posted & started this thread with a tip off, it makes me sick how some of you guys have nothing else to do, but nitpick & try to run people down, some of you "anonymously."

CobraSnaketie someone tries to help, your question their credibility, because you don’t know who they are.

But you still wish to remain anonymous & draw them out so perhaps later on you can score some points & drag them or their establishment down, because maybe you think you know better.

I still say who are you - just another faceless anonymous TV frequent poster (who refuses to reveal even 1 aspect of his profile)? But it is ok for you to remain faceless / anonymous, because you want to justify your position questioning someone else's credibility as you consider your questions are valid. It works both ways & surely you understand that.

But to continue will only destroy this thread with it degenerating into yet another wasteful nitpicking point scoring exercise.

I hope some of you enjoyed the tip off for the Tiger Park & Restaurant. It is a nice half-day out with the kids, regardless of your / our personal ethics.

Where would we be as a human race if we did not question? Lemmings just following the leader? I think it is human nature to ask questions; explore what we are told just for the sake of satisfying our curiosity.

So the world is flat, Columbus and St. Brendan didn't think so......

This is the last request to stop the bickering. Further such posts and it will be closed. I would like to keep it open to see if further details from Pim come in, but they may not be so eager to do so now.

I just hope Pim comes back because we might have a person that can really shed some light on this discussion. Those were some silly easy questions I threw him and what a golden opportunity to bring the park a more positive image. If this guy is the parks Veternarian mgr then super testimony. If the person is a friend of a cashier then maybe not so authoritative.

The asking about who told you log on was just a gimme. If he says sure a friend called me up and told me to log on then just an easy way to show honesty. If Pim for example replied he just happened to be surfing around then many including myself would say unlikely event.

This is the first "expert" testimony of the entire thread !!!!! What is there to be afraid of? Why be so defensive? If DavidGTR gave him a heads up for example then it completes some of the puzzle. This guy might actually have some answers. he doesn't seem lazy or lacking internet savvy as he provided a nice long post and picture uploads... Let's hear more from him.

CSN, in all your posts trying to explain your intrusive questioning regarding Pim's identity, you have referred to Pim as "him" or "he". For your information, Pim is a name given to females in Thailand.

CSN, in all your posts trying to explain your intrusive questioning regarding Pim's identity, you have referred to Pim as "him" or "he". For your information, Pim is a name given to females in Thailand.

Thanks Blinky... I didn't know that... good to know.

I forwarded my contact info and brief CV to DavidGTR. If others want it then would be happy to send it.... I don't feel sheepish in the least to ask a few qualifying questions. The most inflammatory word I used was "puzzling". Next time I will word my questions more conceptually.

In any case this is a stellar opportunity(hint hint) for Pim et al to promote and educate us about this upcoming enterprise. I wish somebody would ask me questions about my software business and I would have trouble shutting up.