Football This Weekend

breezein

Hi, coming to BKK Sat 19th, can anyone tell me where i can watch the football without getting kicked out at 12 or 1am.

I am staying at soi Nana

Normal time kickoff games should finish before midnight.. It should be available in just about every bar and hotel room.

If you can get to St. James park for Sunday afternoon there should be a quite a few empty seats in the Sunderland end, as most Mackems have spent the Giro they got on Thursday by then.

Gullivers is always good for the footy, usually full of southerners, Micks and Taffies otherwise known as Liverpool or Manure fans.

Edited by howtoescape

If you can get to St. James park for Sunday afternoon there should be a quite a few empty seats in the Sunderland end, as most Mackems have spent the Giro they got on Thursday by then.

:D comment removed.

I'd of said Ewood Park was the best bet....! :o

redrus

Hi, coming to BKK Sat 19th, can anyone tell me where i can watch the football without getting kicked out at 12 or 1am.

I am staying at soi Nana

If your still in BKK on 26th come to Soi 8 bar in Soi 8 a few guys meeting up for footy. :o

BT

I am staying at soi Nana

Can't you read? :o

Only joking, a fair few of us meet up in Soi 8, so if you want to join us you are more than welcome.

Gullivers is always good for the footy, usually full of southerners, Micks and Taffies otherwise known as Liverpool or Manure fans.

Aye ... tonnes of empty seats like! Muppet!

Unlike the unwashed of Newcastle who are in such a state they can't even afford to don a clean pair of undies or make use of a bar of soap before they trample the streets to pick up their giro. Mind you some of the posh ones live in a hut with a tin roof.