Cost Of Travel Emergency Insurance

Baht Simpson

Is anyone aware of a method to insure against the cost of travel back home in the event of an unforseen emergency? I have two elderly and ailing parents and have set some money aside to get back home quickly should I need to. Someone suggested to me that I would be better to insure against the cost of travel and expenses.

Is anyone aware of a method to insure against the cost of travel back home in the event of an unforseen emergency? I have two elderly and ailing parents and have set some money aside to get back home quickly should I need to. Someone suggested to me that I would be better to insure against the cost of travel and expenses.

We at Thai Visa Insurance would suggest maybe SOS Insurance is what you are looking for.

Please contact us and we can see what is the best solution

http://insurance.thaivisa.com

By all means, get a quote from Thai Visa Insurance - but shop around. I always get a couple of quotes for myself and play one off against the other to get the best rate.

It is also VERY IMPORTANT to note that almost all Travel Insurance companies charge extra to cover PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. I have heart condition, so I have to see a Doctor and he has to fill in a 4 page form for my preferred Travel Insurance company.

Then again, as your parents are elderly and ailing - they should have a medical certificate to travel. I have known airlines to refuse travel to people who do not have a current Certificate to Travel.

Peter