Lawyers In Silom/sathorn

Any reputable but possibly reasonnably priced lawyers in this area that could take care of incorporation and work permit? We would prefer an office offering chinese speaker but could do without. Yet someplace between Rama 4 and the Chao Phraya would be much favoured.

Cheers

Luis

I used BSA Law in Rajdamri, so not too far from Silom. They have a web site which is worth a look, and they are a nice group of people to deal with. I found them to be very professional, efficient and cost effective. It is always better to go along and have a chat with whoever you use before employing them, as you must feel comfortable dealing with them.

I used BSA Law in Rajdamri, so not too far from Silom. They have a web site which is worth a look, and they are a nice group of people to deal with. I found them to be very professional, efficient and cost effective. It is always better to go along and have a chat with whoever you use before employing them, as you must feel comfortable dealing with them.

Thanks Alan, the website does look professionnal and their location is not too remote. I will try and contact them. Anymore feedback on this company?

Any reputable but possibly reasonnably priced lawyers in this area that could take care of incorporation and work permit? We would prefer an office offering chinese speaker but could do without. Yet someplace between Rama 4 and the Chao Phraya would be much favoured.

Cheers

Luis

U can use the services of my Lawyer :

http://www.lawsolutions.co.th/contact.php

His office is located not far from Lumpini park and Rama 4.

Cheers.

C. OSMONT

Edited by cosmont

I know an extremely dumb one on Rama 4 near Silom area.

When he couldn't get my work permit done after so many months, Sunbelt did it in like 10 days. Instead of apologizing, he took it very personally and was very angry.

DUH??? :o

Would you like me to refer you to him? :D

I'm not sure if they are still there but there used to be a competent law firm in Wall St Tower, Silom by the name of Wakin and Associates I think. Anyway Khun Wakin is the head lawyer. Not necessarily cheap but are they ever?

Nothing came up after a quick google search now but you could drop by Wall St Tower and look at the directory in the lobby if you are in the area.

Thanks Cosmont. I noticed they have a french speaking lawyer as well. Will definetely contact them.

Yeah, I am french and deal with Khun Alexandre that I know well since few years, u can trust him.

Did u contact them ?

Edited by cosmont

Cheers

Luis

I'm not sure of office location relative to your needs but these lawyers got my ex-lawyer permanently disbarred for cheating me. If this is not an indication of ability, tenancity and competency, I don't know what is!

Thammanat & Associates

249/17 Soi Ladprao 122

Wangthonglang Bangkok 10310

T: (02) 539-5156

F: (02) 539-5157