What Would You Do If..

OxfordWill

"A fool thinks he needs no advice, but a wise man listens to others." [Proverbs 12:15]

how I wish I had come to Thailand at 25... I have travelled around SEA quite a bit and settled in Chiang Mai, if I had started at 25, I'm sure I would be saying "I have travelled the world and settled in Chiang Mai" but the travel bug bit just a few years ago... on the other hand, perhaps I would not have the financial independence I enjoy today if I had not knuckled down and worked like a dog at that age... but your situation is different...

I feel that if you need to even ask yourself whether to marry or not, it might be a mistake... marriage is something I believe you should be absolutely 100% certain of.

I say "work hard, play hard, and make the best of what life gives you!" life is a game that we all lose... eventually...

Seriously do what most 25'ish people do enjoy yourself, get drunk your life will take it's own course

Doing what comes naturally to most 25 y.o.'s in their home country is not necessarily the best thing to do when in a foriegn one. In your home country being p1ssed up and staggering along the road is quite likely to illicit some help from your fellow countrymen or even the police. Do the same where you are Johnny Foriegner and the only help you are likely to receive is folks helping themselves to your wallet, mobile phone etc and in some places the police are worse than the crooks.

in my home country your more likely to get a smack in the face than a help with your stumble. they aint bothered about your wallet, just to want a fight coz the pubs shut an nothing else to do.

Seriously do what most 25'ish people do enjoy yourself, get drunk your life will take it's own course

Doing what comes naturally to most 25 y.o.'s in their home country is not necessarily the best thing to do when in a foriegn one. In your home country being p1ssed up and staggering along the road is quite likely to illicit some help from your fellow countrymen or even the police. Do the same where you are Johnny Foriegner and the only help you are likely to receive is folks helping themselves to your wallet, mobile phone etc and in some places the police are worse than the crooks.

in my home country your more likely to get a smack in the face than a help with your stumble. they aint bothered about your wallet, just to want a fight coz the pubs shut an nothing else to do.

I’m 25 and is SEA. Same old boring crap.

Thinking of buying a new car then, push it to 160m on Ladprao road with the cops chasseing me AND getting as much as I can on video camera. Stayed tuned :o

Thanks.

About how much would they be for come take a look, then possably draw up plans etc?

oops replied to wrong topic.

25 year old matey.....

I'm a similar age to you and traveled, partied an all that, but to be honest now is the most rewarding and happiest time of my life, settled with my missus and baby. I'd say find a nice spot and just let things take thier course. Being stettled in one place doesn't mean the end of exploring the world, by the sounds of your business its no trouble moving around, just use your place as a base and can bop around the place for a month or 3 where you chose.

enjoy yourself