Silver Sands Resort, Koh Tao - Anyone Know It/been There?

I like the look of this hotel but I can't find any reviews for it anywhere on the internet. Maybe it's new? Can anyone tell me anything about this place? Is it in a noisy part of Sairee? Are there restaurants nearby?

I've also been reading that there are some websites offering hotel bookings which aren't exactly legit but they're not actually named. Which ones should I steer well clear of?

Thanks! :o

Silversand is a resort on the beach in Sairee. Don't know where you saw a picture of the hotel, but they're still building it and will take another 2 months before it's finished.

At the beach is Fizz, a beach bar and restaurant, open until 1am so the beach side bungalows are not totally quiet until then.

I'd say it's a good resort, but they don't have a system for online bookings.

Silversand is a resort on the beach in Sairee. Don't know where you saw a picture of the hotel, but they're still building it and will take another 2 months before it's finished.

At the beach is Fizz, a beach bar and restaurant, open until 1am so the beach side bungalows are not totally quiet until then.

I'd say it's a good resort, but they don't have a system for online bookings.

Thank you Prasert.

In case you're interested, this is where I found out about Silver Sands: http://www.thailandtravelsearch.com/Silver...s_Resort_L4250/. There is a link to what appears to be the hotel's own website. Unfortunately, as well as not having a system in place yet for online bookings, they don't answer emails either! Maybe it's because we want to come in June and it won't be finished.