Trans-tussle: Video captures fight between Pattaya and Phuket transwomen (video)

webfact

1k fine and off you go guys to carry on doing whatever you like to do.

So much for the PM banging on about the up coming pride march, how will that pan out with others arriving in Pooket.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Photo via Facebook/ Phuket Times ภูเก็ตไทม์

In a scene straight out of a Russ Meyer movie, a video recently went viral depicting a violent clash between a group of ladyboys in Soi Bangla, Phuket, and a squad of transwomen from Pattaya.

Pictures and videos of the altercation were shared widely on Thai social media. In one video, a group of transgender women confront another transgender woman wearing a blue blouse.

One of them, wearing a black dress, attacks the woman in blue, kicking, hitting, and pushing her onto the road while her friends egged her on. The woman in blue responds with verbal insults and attempts to leave the scene.

The DailyNews reported that the incident took place in front of an entertainment venue called New York Bar in the Soi Bangla at about 3.30am on May 14.

Patong Police Station officers summoned six transgender women involved in the fight for questioning today, May 15. One of them, Susie, claimed the woman in blue started the argument for no reason.

Susie explained that she was sitting in front of the New York Bar when the ladyboy in blue approached and stared at her before asking Susie why she looked back. According to Susie, the ladyboy asked her to apologise.

“Don’t you know who am I? Apologise to me!”

Susie said that she and her friends were angered by the woman’s behaviour, which escalated into a fight. She further added that the woman seemed drunk and mentioned her origin from Pattaya.

The Superintendent of Patong Police Station, Chalermchai Hernsawat, told the DailyNews that the transwoman in blue did not file a complaint. However, the six transgender women admitted to the physical assault. So, each of them was fined 1,000 baht for voluntarily engaging in a physical altercation.

A similar incident occurred in Soi Bangla earlier this month when a group of transwomen attacked a foreign man for allegedly slapping one of them. Neither side took legal action against the other.

oar2.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEdCJUDENAFSFWQAgHyq4q

Source: The Thaiger 2024-05-17

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

No sword fight!

What a welcoming society, one walks away as to not engage in a fight and fatso attacks from behind, won't mention he is twice shim's size, later dragging shim along the filthy road by the hair, and what came of all of this, absolutely nothing, fatso is still fatso, and an angry ugly shim IMO.

Loser...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some years ago I was walking back to my condo in the early hours and witnessed a fight between about 7 or 8 ladyboys on the forecourt of the gas station on Kotchasarn Road in CM. 

It looked quite 'amusing' until a couple of the ladyboys ended up on the floor being stabbed in the stomach by the high heels.

I hightailed it out of there damned quick.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Susie explained that she was sitting in front of the New York Bar when the ladyboy in blue approached and stared at her before asking Susie why she looked back. According to Susie, the ladyboy asked her to apologise.

A mess?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronster said:

Saudi will be calling them up for a few fights !!

Seem to have taken over most other fights 😄

I'll keep an eye out for them this Sunday... 

Might be the undercard to Fury vs Usyk 🤔

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Photo via Facebook/ Phuket Times ภูเก็ตไทม์

In a scene straight out of a Russ Meyer movie, a video recently went viral depicting a violent clash between a group of ladyboys in Soi Bangla, Phuket, and a squad of transwomen from Pattaya.

Pictures and videos of the altercation were shared widely on Thai social media. In one video, a group of transgender women confront another transgender woman wearing a blue blouse.

One of them, wearing a black dress, attacks the woman in blue, kicking, hitting, and pushing her onto the road while her friends egged her on. The woman in blue responds with verbal insults and attempts to leave the scene.

The DailyNews reported that the incident took place in front of an entertainment venue called New York Bar in the Soi Bangla at about 3.30am on May 14.

Patong Police Station officers summoned six transgender women involved in the fight for questioning today, May 15. One of them, Susie, claimed the woman in blue started the argument for no reason.

Susie said that she and her friends were angered by the woman’s behaviour, which escalated into a fight. She further added that the woman seemed drunk and mentioned her origin from Pattaya.

The Superintendent of Patong Police Station, Chalermchai Hernsawat, told the DailyNews that the transwoman in blue did not file a complaint. However, the six transgender women admitted to the physical assault. So, each of them was fined 1,000 baht for voluntarily engaging in a physical altercation.

A similar incident occurred in Soi Bangla earlier this month when a group of transwomen attacked a foreign man for allegedly slapping one of them. Neither side took legal action against the other.

oar2.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEdCJUDENAFSFWQAgHyq4q

Source: The Thaiger 2024-05-17

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

....hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me slowly , hit me quick , hit me................

• Haha 1