Cheese Made In Thailand

vegas

Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited

Minor Dairy and Minor Cheese were founded to provide a reliable supply of high quality of specialized cheese and ice cream respectively to the Thai and international markets. Both companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Minor Food Group Pcl, Thailand's largest food service operator with nearly 400 outlets operating under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen and Burger King brands.

logo_mdl.gifBoth companies have over 10 years of experience in the production of a wide range of premium dairy products for the domestic and international market. We are certified and operate under GMP, ISO 9001 and HACCP systems to ensure the highest standards including sanitary and food safety while also meeting specific customer needs such as being Halal certified. We are also seeking other certification such as ISO 14001 and TIS 18000.

logo_mcl.gifMinor Dairy produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings under the brand names "Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Dairy Pride" to leading retail customers such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King. Current production levels are over 6,000 tonnes per year.

Minor Cheese produces a range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. With a maximum output of over 1,500 tonnes of cheese per year, Minor Cheese is a key supplier to not only the various restaurant operations of its parent, The Minor Food Group, but a major supplier in the Thai and regional food service sector.

For further information on both companies, please contact us at: Ms. Tanomsri Pretikul,

Vice President and General Manager,

17/F 99 Berli Jucker House,

Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42 Road,

Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Tel: (662) 381-5123 Fax: (662) 381-5093

E-Mail: [email protected]

Factory Address

9/1 M. 6 Soi Subchampa,

Mitrapap Road, Klangdong, Pakchong,

Nakornratchasima 30320, Thailand

Tel: (664) 436-1133 Fax: (664) 436-1132

fac2.jpgfac4.jpg

Have a look here: www.donsfoods.com

Here is a partial list of some of their products:

CA001 Parmesan Half Wheel (Aust)

67 DCA002 Fine Powder Parmesan (Aust)

DCM003 Mozzarella Shredded

69 DCM004 Mozzarella Block

70 DCA005 Sharp Cheddar (Australian)

71 DCA006 Shredded Cheddar (Australian)

72 DCA007 Sliced Cheddar (Australian)

73 DCM008 Sour Cream (3 kg Containers)

DCM009 Cream Cheese 2 kg

75 DCH010 Edam Cheese (Holland)

76 DCH011 Gouda Cheese (Holland)

77 Don's del Casaro Italian Cheese

78 ITC001 Ricotta 800 gr 270

79 ITC002 Scamorza Classico

80 ITC003 Scamorza Smoked

81 ITC004 Bocconcini 500gr

82 ITC005 Ciliegine 500gr

83 ITC006 Mozzarella-white

ITC007 Grana Padano (Parmesan-Italy)

85 Don's Home Made Soft Cheese

86 ***All Fat Free - Made with Skim Milk

87 DC001 Feta Cheese 1 kg 311

88 DC002 Yogurt

A very good post with lots of good links. I've made my own Moz in the past as I had a source for raw buff milk then, now my source has gone, and too busy to find new. I can say given the ever increasing prices of dairy world wide I might start making my own again. If your interested in making your own soft cheeses its not that hard, takes some time. If your in the sticks and have access to raw buffalo milk you can make some of the best Mozz that can be had anywhere in the world!