Security Guard Hangs Himself After Wife Runs Off......

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: April 25th 2008

Security Guard hangs himself after his Wife runs off with Foreigner.

On Friday Afternoon, Police were called to room number 301 at the Maree Apartments in Central Pattaya to investigate an apparent suicide. Inside the room, Police inspected the body of Khun Chanchai aged 44, who worked as a Security Guard at a local resort.

He had apparently hung himself using a length of rope. Police spoke with the victim’s daughter, Khun Supansar aged 28 who explained that on Friday Morning, her Father had already attempted to hang himself without success.

On Friday Afternoon he was left alone and was successful in his second suicide attempt of the day. Police were told that he had recently broken up with his Wife who had met a foreign man who she intended to marry.

Khun Chanchai fell into a deep depression and informed his daughter that he did not want to live anymore.

IMHO this looks a very suspicious death indeed:

1. His daughter suggested to Thai police that he had already attempted suicide in the morning.

2. His daughter suggested that his wife had 'run off' with a farang.

3. His daughter said he was depressed and did not want to live.

Three good reasons? Think again.

Check out these photographs from the scene.

1. They show the rope, but not on the body.

2. The ceiling fan could not support such weight.

3. The daughter actually motions with her hands whilst holding the rope.

4. The rope shows no signs of being cut.

Photographs courtesy of PCN 25-4-08

post-26634-1209131489_thumb.jpg

post-26634-1209131590_thumb.jpg

post-26634-1209131609_thumb.jpg

IMHO this looks a very suspicious death indeed:

1. His daughter suggested to Thai police that he had already attempted suicide in the morning.

2. His daughter suggested that his wife had 'run off' with a farang.

3. His daughter said he was depressed and did not want to live.

Three good reasons? Think again.

Check out these photographs from the scene.

1. They show the rope, but not on the body.

2. The ceiling fan could not support such weight.

3. The daughter actually motions with her hands whilst holding the rope.

4. The rope shows no signs of being cut.

Photographs courtesy of PCN 25-4-08

You think the daughter topped him? For what? His shiny whistle and plywood wardrobe?

Absolutely unfounded and defamatory accusations regarding the deceased have been removed. May I suggest that posters refrain from defaming someone based on nothing but their own assumptions with no factual basis? Further such posts will result in more than just deletion.

Another unfortunate story to be sure.

I just looked at the news sight, and saw one bad thing (in light of the story at hand), that I'm sure is the byproduct of the way ads get displayed on websites these days:

post-16137-1209174618_thumb.jpg

But then, who puts a great huge ad banner in between a news article and the pics that go with it ? Especially if you don't have (much) control over what ad(s) may be displayed in that place ?

(Brings to mind a certain TV station that kept broadcasting ads for the Route 999 disco, weeks after it burnt down and a number of people died)

But then, who puts a great huge ad banner in between a news article and the pics that go with it ? Especially if you don't have (much) control over what ad(s) may be displayed in that place ?

(Brings to mind a certain TV station that kept broadcasting ads for the Route 999 disco, weeks after it burnt down and a number of people died)

That's totally bizarre - having an ad banner about finding a Thai wife immediately above a story about an adulterous Thai wife.

I find this story very sad and my condolences to those who are close to him.

I think I would be depressed given the circumstances and his daughter doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the chandelier either. I mean who leaves a suicidal person alone? At a minimum, she should have called someone to be with him.