Naked Brit Found Dead At His Pattaya House From.....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: April 28th 2008

NAKED BRIT FOUND DEAD AT HIS PATTAYA HOUSE FROM UNKNOWN CAUSES

A naked Brit was found dead by the side of his bed at his house in Pattaya Park Hill, (Nong Yai 2), yesterday afternoon, April 27, 2008. So far, Pattaya police do not suspect foul play.

Responding to a distress call received at 4pm, Pattaya Investigator, Pol.Lt.Col.Thanadet Duengtapiyachai, sent a police and Sawang Boriboon Rescue team to investigate the death of Mr.Stephen George Collins (45), a British citizen. The team arrived at Mr.Stephen's house to find the deceased lying dead beside the bed. Initial examination revealed an estimated time of death 6 hours previously.

Miss Weerawan Lae-thum (26), wife of the deceased, told police that she had been living with Mr. Collins as husband and wife for more than 5 years and they had a child together. Normally, she and her husband slept separately, which is why police were not informed sooner.

She further told the police that she had gone to his room to wake him, but finding the door locked, knocked on it to rouse him. When she received no answer, she used a spare key to open his bedroom door only to find her husband lying naked and dead beside the bed from which he had presumably fallen.

She said that she had never previously known her husband suffer from any form of illness and that his health was excellent. His only vice was to drink beer regularly.

Following the investigation, police sent the deceased's body to the police hospital for autopsy to clarify the cause of death. The British embassy will be notified accordingly.

A little unusual for an apparently healthy 45 yo just to drop dead for no reason. :o

it is very unusual for this tohappen, but it does happen to younger healthier people sometimes as well. in Thailand or not! I hope they get to the bottom of this one though. :D

They always say sent off for an autopsy I wonder if that does include some kind

of comprehensive drug screen? Even in their late 30's folks who don't exercise

or eat well can begin to have heart trouble. With all the love triangles and even

quadrangles you do get a little suspicious about events such as this. 45 is having

your life cut short and leaving a young child as well is a very sad tale. :o

What healthy 45 year old man would sleep alone when he has a wife in the next room?

As was stated they had a baby,,,,,,unlike most western families the thai gals keep the kids in bed with them so the husband is next door "no big thing:

the thai gals keep the kids in bed with them so the husband is next door "no big thing

You're not kidding...I know one mixed marriage where mom has her 9 y/o girl and 13 y/o boy in bed with her!!! Dad, of course, has his own bedroom.

Just another reason, if one was needed, why I like the single life :o

They always say sent off for an autopsy I wonder if that does include some kind

of comprehensive drug screen? Even in their late 30's folks who don't exercise

or eat well can begin to have heart trouble. With all the love triangles and even

quadrangles you do get a little suspicious about events such as this. 45 is having

your life cut short and leaving a young child as well is a very sad tale. :D

with all the suspicious deaths out here i just wonder if they actually do get an autopsy at all and if they actually do then im sure it cant be as thorough as western standards......maybe im just being cynical.......but who is paying these doctors for all these autopsys and there must be a big morgue to hold all the bodies :o

Why was his door locked?.

thats a very good question...........as very strange thing to do if its even true.hope it was natural causes.if so r.i.p

I lock my bedroom doors at either of my houses before I get into bed. If there's a break-in elsewhere in the house, you have one more barrier between you and the kamoy (or worse). What's so strange about that? Oh yes, I forgot, you people leave your hotel bedroom door unlocked too. Does anyone here consider privacy may be an issue for some a well?

Bloody armchair Clouseau's

Edited by NanLaew