What About Crossing The Border And Re-enter To Thailand On The Same Day?

Hello

my 3 months TV (2mths gotten in EU + extension at SuanPlu) is ending on 3rd May.

I will travel back to EU end of may, so i don't need any more visa for the next 3 months,

Can I travel to Nong Khai, cross the border, go to Vientiane and cross back later on the same day?

My Passport is quite full of stamps, from Non-B to TV gotten during the last 5 years, but nothing outragous

Edited by maxelchey

If you have not used 90 days on a visa exempt entries during the last 6 months then you should be ok. You do not need to go all the way to Vientiane though. Just go through Laos immigration, and turn right back around and come back to Thailand. You would need a page for the Laos visa, and places for 4 stamps (2 Thailand, 2 Laos).

Of course this depends on whether you hold a passport from a country that is allowed visa exempt entries.

If you have not used 90 days on a visa exempt entries during the last 6 months then you should be ok. You do not need to go all the way to Vientiane though. Just go through Laos immigration, and turn right back around and come back to Thailand. You would need a page for the Laos visa, and places for 4 stamps (2 Thailand, 2 Laos).

Of course this depends on whether you hold a passport from a country that is allowed visa exempt entries.

Hi

Thank you Jstumbo, I haven't stayed in thailand without a visa for few years now, my last stay (right now) is under a Tourist Visa (60 days + 30 days extension)... Is it what you mean? Is it ok?

But I have had lot of Business visa done in the last 4 years... don't know if they notice that or not!?

Cheers

Hello

my 3 months TV (2mths gotten in EU + extension at SuanPlu) is ending on 3rd May.

I will travel back to EU end of may, so i don't need any more visa for the next 3 months,

Can I travel to Nong Khai, cross the border, go to Vientiane and cross back later on the same day?

My Passport is quite full of stamps, from Non-B to TV gotten during the last 5 years, but nothing outragous

Yes, upon re-entry into Thailand you will be given a 30day visa waiver stamp.

You can exit and re-enter within the same day.