Multiple Non Imm 'o' Married With Kids No 400k This Year

I'm married with 2 kids (thai wife/kids), no 400k this year so i'm going for a multiple in Penang, can anyone tell me what paper work i need and what the turnaround is? Thank you muchly! (I have looked online but I am none the wiser right now) :o

I'm married with 2 kids (thai wife/kids), no 400k this year so i'm going for a multiple in Penang, can anyone tell me what paper work i need and what the turnaround is? Thank you muchly! (I have looked online but I am none the wiser right now) :o

When I went last year (the company screwed me and didn't tell me that my job was ended until I was on my way to the airport) I went to Penang about 3 weeks later with copies (and originals) of my marriage certificate, sons birth certificate, photos etc, copies of my bank statements and I went to H S Sams bookstore. I gave them all the stuff they needed and I got a 3 month single entry returned to me the next day.

I found his info on the internet and it is usually somewhere in the visas section if you do a search.

They picked me up at the airport, booked my hotel and changed it when I wasn't happy, did all the grunt work and got me a taxi pickup to the airport 2 days later.

I used Air Asia and paid through 7/11, got to the airport at 05.30 (a miserable time of day) paid 300 baht for a priority check in on the flight both ends ans was very satisfied all round.

I hope this is of use to you.

If you get stuck look up my posts for November last year and perhaps 2004 where I described it then.

:D :D :D

Last week, I got my 1 yr. mult non-O (based on marriage) without out any enquiry as to financial status in Kuala Lumpur. See the thread on this forum entitled 'Bkk-kl-bkk,non O.' started by Nickkbh for my and another person's successful account (with references).

I don't know if Penang works the same way.