Motorbike Problem

The Vulcan

You can try City Bike- sorry i dont know the name of the road- but its the one that goes up towards Pala-U. If you are in town start off from the junction near the driving range City Bike will be on your right just past the high school (on your left). You should see some big bikes out front. If you PM me i'll try to get more info. Anyway they've done some electric work on a Shadow and a FZ1 i had.

You can try City Bike- sorry i dont know the name of the road- but its the one that goes up towards Pala-U. If you are in town start off from the junction near the driving range City Bike will be on your right just past the high school (on your left). You should see some big bikes out front. If you PM me i'll try to get more info. Anyway they've done some electric work on a Shadow and a FZ1 i had.

Thank you - I think I know the place. I'll pop over soon.

Much appreciated

if they cant fix it they will take it to lone wolf anyway!!

LOL you're probably right about that. but when i brought my bikes in for electrical problems - actually once he came out to get me when everything shut down- the kid there did it all on site- i watched him. dont know if he still works there, but i never had the problems again.

- was wondering if there was an alternative choice?
Trade in the Harley for a Honda Phantom?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Just kidding. :D )

No offense - ironically a phantom was my previous bike! :o

did you do it up like the bike's on the 70's TV serie's "Chips"???