Cbr-150 Manual And Forks

Anyone have a CBR-150 shop manual in English or know where to buy one? Local dealer is the usual mai mee

What is the fork oil capacity and standard viscosity

I am thinking of a 25mm spacer and heavier oil as a start.

Anyone have a CBR-150 shop manual in English or know where to buy one? Local dealer is the usual mai mee

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a PDF copy of the English version which another member was kind enough to send me.

T Dog bought a 2003 CBR150R with busted fork seals. Maybe he is reading this, wherever he may be.

Yes I am, and I am also wherever I may be!

I took my leaky fork seal to the Honda Shop on Huay Gaew Road. They did a great job, but I wasn't particular about the oil. I am sure they used what was recommended. I would like to replace my rear shock with an adjustable air version, as the front forks seem fine either riding solo or two up. Be interesting to see if anyone here comes up with a Shop Manual.

Hoghead, did you get the owner's manual I emailed to you?

• 2 months later...

Sawadee,

I'm from Singapore & just got a resale CBR 150rr. would really appreciate if you let me know where i could get my hands on a workshop manual. I need to know the usual stuff, fork oil capacity, tyre sizes etc etc.

Please advise where in Bkk where I can purchase spares eg fairings/ parts. I will be arriving mid August for 4 days & will be staying at Baiyoke .

I can be reached by PM

tks Cedric

• 5 months later...

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a PDF copy of the English version which another member was kind enough to send me.

Could i have the English Manual too?

I've Thai manual only...but i dont know Thai ~.~"..

[email protected] ~ Thanks ~