Looking For The Immigration Office Behind Carrefour

bunta71

Can't seem to find the office behind carrefour and am asking for Good directions please,Thank you

Is there one there?? I've never heard any mention of it... The only offices I know are out by the airport.

After Carrefor, turn left at the first soi signposted Cnx Businees Park & Khantoke __? (not the Living Index soi) & go down 270 metres to the first intersection.

From memory it was in the big white? building on the right hand side, just before the intersection.

1 month ago it was still there.

If the above does not work, it could be on the left side, but I dont think so.

After the intersection there is the huge Mae Wang computer / mobile phone shop & the immig office was definitely before MaeWang, & I think on the right (opposite) side to Mae Wang. But if it's not on the right watch out on the left, same side as Mae Wang. I hope this does not confuse you too much.

Sorry I did not get a GPS waypoint at the time.

Can this office deal with visa renewals & re-entry visas?

I have a friend that works there and she said that it is (as of a couple of months ago) strictly an administrative office and does nothing with the unwashed public. Once you find it, they will redirect you to the airport office.

Can this office deal with visa renewals & re-entry visas?

I have a friend that works there and she said that it is (as of a couple of months ago) strictly an administrative office and does nothing with the unwashed public. Once you find it, they will redirect you to the airport office.

Correct. Absolutely no point going there. It was opened only 2 years back and will close soon. This fact was the basis of the shock-horror rumours some months back that all of CM Immigration was to close.

This one was a northern admin office and never intended to 'serve the foreign public.' So away you go to the friendly bunch near the Airport!