Hiya All,

due to the change in financial year a couple of points on my ALREADY filled in form have changed. Just a tick here and there. Rather than print out page for page will it be ok to tippex out 2 lil mistakes. Some organisations like banks etc just dont like the tippex.

I know it may seem silly but the mistake is so minor and I have a flight to catch and cannot do it later!

Thanks All

Edited by drummachine

So is it ok to use tippex!

:o

Does it say explicitly in the guidance notes not to cross out, blot out, or otherwise alter an existing doc, if it doesn't then by omission it would suggest that it would be OK, however in an instance like this, where so much lies on the outcome, I would err on the side of caution.

If you have already filled it out, how long is it going to take just to copy out on to a new form?

Moss

Hi Moss,

I was being a lil lazy, but lazy is no good. I filled out it all again, one must stay on the safe side you are right!

Thanks Mossy. :o

So is it ok to use tippex!

:D

Does it say explicitly in the guidance notes not to cross out, blot out, or otherwise alter an existing doc, if it doesn't then by omission it would suggest that it would be OK, however in an instance like this, where so much lies on the outcome, I would err on the side of caution.

If you have already filled it out, how long is it going to take just to copy out on to a new form?

Moss