Stubby Cooler - Where To Buy In Bangkok?

srs

Does anybody know where to buy Stubby Holders / Coolers in Bangkok.

I am looking for just a small quantity - maybe 50-100.

I guess the small quantity could make this more difficult since I don't want any cooler with commercial prints on it like "Drink Chang" or "Visit Samui".

I am looking for single-colored black or white coolers and I would like to have a logo printed onto them.

Thanks a lot

I guess the small quantity could make this more difficult since I don't want any cooler with commercial prints on it like "Drink Chang" or "Visit Samui".

I am looking for single-colored black or white coolers and I would like to have a logo printed onto them.

Thanks a lot

Ask any one who runs a bar !!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

I bought 200-300 from these folks a few years back, easy to deal with.  Gave them the artwork on a floppy disk and they delivered in a couple weeks via EMS.  I paid the balance due via ATM transfer.  Their shop is a tad difficult to locate, tho.

http://www.pp-polygroup.com/

"P&P Coolers" [email protected]

P.ANDP. Polygroup Co.,Ltd. (Thailand)

1290/1 M.1 Teparak Rd. Muang. Samutprakran TH. 10270

Tel/Fax : 662-385-4009

Email : [email protected]

Mac

• 2 years later...

I hope I am not breaking any rules by advertising myself, but I just came across this thread and thought some people might appeciate the info:

I have a small business in Phnom Penh making stubby holders and other neoprene products.

We export to a lot of countries in the region, especially Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore because the shipping costs are so low.

Anyway, please check our website:

<snip>

Thanks.

Edited by soundman
Please contact [email protected] to promote your service.