A Man's Gotta Do What A Man's Gotta Do

Nienke

Yep, a man not a woman.

Went to the hairdresser today. They were wonderful and did a great job. But it needed three bloody hours sitting extremely bored in a chair while they were doing their job. :D Now I'm convinced I've got too many male hormones. :o

Next rant: Visarun. Next week on the 14th. Go in the morning, back late afternoon.

Anybody who needs to go as well? Split the petrol costs.

Just have my hair done (for the coming two years or so), maybe that helps :D

Nienke

Yep, a man not a woman.

Went to the hairdresser today. They were wonderful and did a great job. But it needed three bloody hours sitting extremely bored in a chair while they were doing their job. :D Now I'm convinced I've got too many male hormones. :o

Just have my hair done (for the coming two years or so), maybe that helps :D

Nienke

Lady, three hours just to do schtuff to your hair? In my novel, the hero gets the black dye removed from his long hair, returned to natural blonde, shampooed, conditioned, dried and brushed, all in less than two hours in a private LearJet flight from MaeHongSon to Krungthep. I figured that was more than time enough.

See you Friday night.

Lady, Hhhmmmm, No'p too much yang

three hours just to do schtuff to your hair? Sjtuff to my hair? More sjtuff IN my hair. Only Gawd knows what they put in my hair ....

In my novel, the hero gets the black Grey :D dye removed still there wenen2.giffrom his long They wanted to cut it. NO WAY? A hairdresser with a scissor is the equivalent of a dentist. :D hair, returned to natural yup blonde dark blonde, or something, shampooed yup conditioned yup, dried yup and brushed combed, all in less than two hours perm makes it another hour :o in a private LearJet flight from MaeHongSon to Krungthep make that CM - Mae Sai and I'm in. cheer.gif.

I figured that was more than time enough. Wash dry comb, clips in, air dry .... 5 minutes ... uuuhhh ok make it ten. DEFINITELY lacking yin.

See you Friday night. See ya Fridaychearleader.gif

nienke, looking forward to meeting u as much as BB is :D ..

Nienke and I are old friends, TB.

Nienke en ik ben oude vrienden, TB.

Thanks for that additional language lesson, 'Stupid Dutch'. :o

all in less than two hours in a private LearJet flight from MaeHongSon to Krungthep.

Two hours from MaeHongSon to Krungthep... That's a slow LearJet.

Perhaps it gets hi-jacked to Cuba en-route ? This idea copyrighted/copywrit/whatever Ricardo. :o

But it needed three bloody hours sitting extremely bored in a chair while they were doing their job.

Trust me, that's very female. Men are out of there in 15 minutes max.

Anybody who needs to go as well? Split the petrol costs. Just have my hair done (for the coming two years or so), maybe that helps

With visibility? :o

nienke, looking forward to meeting u as much as BB is :D ..

Nienke and I are old friends, TB.

Nienke en ik ben oude vrienden, TB.

Thanks for that additional language lesson, 'Stupid Dutch'. :D

Stupid Dutch ??????????? EXCUSE ME, khun Rasseru!!!! :D Anyway, it should be: Nienke en ik ZIJN oude vrienden. B)

Jefferson Posted Today, 2008-05-07 09:09:22
(Nienke @ 2008-05-06 19:32:49)

But it needed three bloody hours sitting extremely bored in a chair while they were doing their job.

Trust me, that's very female. Men are out of there in 15 minutes max.

Ha, I never said that I lack total yin! :D Got reminded everything month about that :o

Jefferson Posted Today, 2008-05-07 09:09:22
(Nienke @ 2008-05-06 19:32:49)

Anybody who needs to go as well? Split the petrol costs. Just have my hair done (for the coming two years or so), maybe that helps

With visibility?

Clips my man, clips! And I will clean the windows, I promise. :D :D

Looking forward to seeing you all at the party :D

And ............ if anyone needs to do a visarun beginning next week and needs a ride, pm me.

Nienke

Stupid Dutch ??????????? EXCUSE ME, khun Rasseru!!!! :D

Kindly understand, k. Nienke, that it is not a general aspersion against Dutch people (or even a specific one against a single Dutch person). 'Stupid Dutch' is simply a nickname for Blinky Bill -- which technically makes it, I suppose, a nick-nickname, and quite possibly just one of many -- a point I attempted to indicate by using quotation marks. My apologies for causing you distress. :o

Kindly understand, k. Nienke, that it is not a general aspersion against Dutch people (or even a specific one against a single Dutch person). 'Stupid Dutch' is simply a nickname for Blinky Bill -- which technically makes it, I suppose, a nick-nickname, and quite possibly just one of many -- a point I attempted to indicate by using quotation marks. My apologies for causing you distress. :o

Sure enough, I knew you were kidding, hence my incorrect use of the smiley. :D My sincere apologies for causing you distress. :D

I didn't know of BB's many nicks, though. :D

My apologies for causing you distress. :o

My sincere apologies for causing you distress. :D

Well alrighty then. :D

By the way, does distress look good on me? Yours is very becoming -- and I love the hair! :D

Sure enough, I knew you were kidding, hence my incorrect use of the smiley. :D My sincere apologies for causing you distress. :D

I didn't know of BB's many nicks, though. :D

But Razza, the other "I" name that you know me by as well is also not my real name so perhaps "Stupid Dutch" is a nick-nick-nickname.

Reminds me a bit of something that Monty Python did some years ago.

all in less than two hours in a private LearJet flight from MaeHongSon to Krungthep.

Two hours from MaeHongSon to Krungthep... That's a slow LearJet.

Carly Simon later remarks, "He's so vain, he flew a Lear jet to northern Thailand to see the totally gay Thai boy." So, is one or 1.5 hours more like it for the trip time? 64 minutes would be perfect.

Neinke, sorry to hijack your thread about what a man's got to do....

Neinke, sorry to hijack your thread about what a man's got to do....

Visarun is what 'c'est moi' has to do early next week; go and back in one day.

Still, places available in the car. Anyone need to go as well?

Nienke