Non-o Application, Question #15

OK, how about #21 :o

Local guarantor and address......

Bear in mind that #22 is

Guarantor and address in Thailand......

The only 'local' address I'll have is my hotel near the embassy where I'm applying....and I certainly wouldn't consider them a 'guarantor'.

Edited by up-country_sinclair

OK, how about #21 :o

Local guarantor and address......

Bear in mind that #22 is

Guarantor and address in Thailand......

It really doesn't mean 'guarantor' Just put in your brother/sister/mother for the home country, and any old name for the Thai 'guarantor' or leave it blank if you know nobody.

Oh...."local' refers to your home country not the country where you are applying for the visa?

When you apply for a visa, you are generally supposed to be outside Thailand :o

and then "local" refers to the country of the used consulate, maybe not your home country.

Oh...."local' refers to your home country not the country where you are applying for the visa?

and then "local" refers to the country of the used consulate, maybe not your home country.

Probably both are / can be applicable.

On my last 90 day reporting i asked the officer if any new rules on this apply relating to I Year Res. visa renewal. ( 800 K )

He said to bring a photo copy of the property book, the wifes I.D. card ( both signed by her and dated )

Tm7 with Latest photo attached, bank letter showing proof of deposits ect. and that i,ve been in the positive for the required 3 months, and the usual P.Port photo copies. ect.

I take as much stuff as i can anyway, to hopefully avoid a re visit.

Don,t know if now may be a good time to ask for any other latest imput before 2cnd. of June 2008, please mods and members.

I use N.Khai and apart from one well know awkward officer, have always had a favourable experience and hope i can report it as ditto this time around.

Thank you everyone

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

I realize that one is generally supposed to be outside Thailand. In fact, I believe it is a requirement.

And that's my point of my question.....I don't know anyone in Malaysia who would or could be my guarantor. :D

Anyway, I simply put the name of someone in my home country.

Edited by up-country_sinclair