Pattaya To The Airport

wornoutcowboy

Now before anyone yells I did do my research on this but came up with two different schedules for Bell Travel to the airport.

Does anyone know the departure times from Pattaya to the airport and also does Bell have pick up service in Pattaya. A working phone number as well as an email address would help too. Thanks in advance.

That needs a bit of updating !

The email address is still good though. I use Bell Travel every time now, both ways (to/from Pattaya). The only part I don't use is the "dop off" at hotel when arriving in Pattaya, or the "pick-up" at hotel when departing.

You never know how many stops they are going to make before getting to your destination (or after picking you up). I catch a baht bus to get home and a friend drops me at the bus station on the way out.

The meeting area at the airport is on the bottom floor (level 1) by Door (gate) 7. There is usually 1 or 2 girls sitting there with a Bell Travel sign.

The Bell buses go from the airport to Pattaya at 08:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00 and 18:00

They go from Pattaya to the airport at 06:00/09:00/11:00/13:00/15:00/17:00 and 19:00

The best thing to do is email them at [email protected]

They usually reply very quickly, and will tell you what their schedule is, as well as give you the latest contact number. If it looks like you may be a little late (i.e. line ups at Immigration), you can phone them after you arrive and they will (often) hold the bus for a few minutes to wait for you (not going to wait 15+ minutes, but maybe 5).

Hard to beat for 150 baht (from the airport right to your hotel, or from your hotel to the airport).