Thai Website Designer

Cyberstar

Hi,

I'm at the verge where I can't singlehandedly handle all the business that comes my way. Consequently, I'm sort of sitting between two chairs at the moment - should I sell out parts or should I expand the current man-and-wife "shop" to a real business with such fancy things as e.g. employees?

Well, as to decide this, I'm currently sort of shooting arrows out in all the directions I can think of. This post is such and arrow, which is somewhat inspired by a recent thread where a mixture of obvious cowboys and (possibly) professionals made their contributions regarding an opening post by someone who needed a website made.

Well, down to business: I'm looking for an (initially) freelance, PROFESSIONAL graphics designer that is skilled in website DESIGN, flash and GRAPHICS. I'm not looking for a website developer as such - just someone who is good at the visual parts of a website. (I can handle the hardcore, technical stuff myself - for the moment at least). Chiang Mai residency a huge plus, but not necessarily a requirement

What follows would have been illegal in my home country, where discrimination regarding race, nationality, sex or age in job-advertisements is strictly forbidden. However, I need to say: only Thais are wanted (with the one exception mentioned later). This because, I want to keep things legit (as much as reasonably possible) and I'm not yet that busy that putting 1-2 million more Baht into the company as to support another WP looks like a sound thing to do.

Farlang amateur cowboys don't need to waste their time. Farlang professionals, who have bothered to set up their own company as to support a WP, may be considered.

Anyone who isn't eligible or interested: Do you know someone who might be?

Just a thought: if you can join this: http://www.barcampchiangmai.org/ Its next weekend at Chiang Mai.

Half of the registrants are Thais and you get to see what they have done in the past or are currently working with. You might not find anyone there, but most surely you find someone who knows someone.... and it might even be fun - so you cant loose (and its free).

Just a thought: if you can join this: http://www.barcampchiangmai.org/ Its next weekend at Chiang Mai.

Half of the registrants are Thais and you get to see what they have done in the past or are currently working with. You might not find anyone there, but most surely you find someone who knows someone.... and it might even be fun - so you cant loose (and its free).

Thanks for the hint, might be worth giving it a try.