Marry Me , Pls Prepare A Car / A House !

Chinesegirl

Hi..Sister Apple..i always feel glad to see your post here..long and express yourself well post....I also get the same feeling that I want liberty..I want to working to earn the money by myself..I really hate to ask the money from my bf...I believe you will are a independent lady ..you can live in a good life even you don't have bf..but the thing is that we still need our freedorm if we get married..you bf will give you this if he really loves you...

I suport you ..being single ! I think I will be like you in my following years...hehe..

and I 'm looking forward to going shopping with you when i get there..hehe..it will be have a lot of fun...lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very hot topic in China.. :o

this is true happened in the city where i live now...a car..or a house...become to the first condition the girl wants to date with you....so the man become very stressful..and strong competition are around of them...

What about in Thailand ?

Most Thai girls easily 'give in' to men eventhough they have nothing, and would soon be forced to seperate.

The others usually would want more than just a car or a house or both.

I dont know though, they said "Thai guys who always flirts are charming."

Not that I agree with that.

Seizhin, Let me ask you one question : Are you willing to marry a girl you love when you have nothing or you want to wait for you get a car/house then marry her ? :D

In China there is a general shortage of women so the competition might be getting really hot.

In Thailand it's ok if the young family can buy a house and a car in credit but generally families help a lot with the initial set up.

haha..the city i live is shortage of man...when you take a bus in public..I.E..there are 30 people in the bus..there is only 10 of them are man...that's why so many single girls in this city..most of them are well educated..good looking...still young..but they just can't find the suitable parter..maybe they expect so much from the man.... :o

this is true happened in the city where i live now...a car..or a house...become to the first condition the girl wants to date with you....so the man become very stressful..and strong competition are around of them...

yeah right! because virtually each and every eligible chinese male can easily afford to buy a car or a house :D tell us some more of these amusing fairy tales please :o

She didn't say "each and every." Read it again.

She said it's become true in the city in which she lives. The OP is obviously reflecting on the values of the new and up-coming middle class of China which is fueling the near-runaway economy with middle-class consumer desires.

If you think China is made up of only the straw-hatted, barefoot farmer and his family in the thatched-roof hut, you need to visit the country and update your early 20th-century mental picture! :D

Edited by toptuan

This is a very hot topic in China.. :D

What about in Thailand ?

Silly me, here I thought you were proposing to me ! :o

No car, no house. Will a leased apartment and a Harley-Davidson be acceptable substitutes ? :D

:D:D:D:DB):D:burp:

In China there is a general shortage of women so the competition might be getting really hot.

In Thailand it's ok if the young family can buy a house and a car in credit but generally families help a lot with the initial set up.

haha..the city i live is shortage of man...when you take a bus in public..I.E..there are 30 people in the bus..there is only 10 of them are man...that's why so many single girls in this city..most of them are well educated..good looking...still young..but they just can't find the suitable parter..maybe they expect so much from the man.... :o

I might take a trip to your city just to have a look for my self.

Good point ! you will find a lot of beautiful and mordern girls in this such modern city...Shenzhen..which only have around 28 years history..with all the high building and fast economic delevelping around of you...

then you will get a problem that you don't knwo which girl you will choose..hehe.. :D

Seizhin, Let me ask you one question : Are you willing to marry a girl you love when you have nothing or you want to wait for you get a car/house then marry her ? :o

The question left me speechless for a moment.

Anyways, I'd rather wait for myself to be 'ready' before marrying someone. That would include having a car/house. :D

Edited by Seizhin

Cancelled

This is the best thought for guys...but not all the girls think the same way..hehe..when you have a couple of girl friends in our city then you will found out the truth....

Being man need work more hard than woman...this is all i say.. :o

Good point ! you will find a lot of beautiful and mordern girls in this such modern city...Shenzhen..which only have around 28 years history..with all the high building and fast economic delevelping around of you...

then you will get a problem that you don't knwo which girl you will choose..hehe.. :D

All i got to do is clap my hands to find a girl worthy for a one night stand.

Cancelled

This is the best thought for guys...but not all the girls think the same way..hehe..when you have a couple of girl friends in our city then you will found out the truth....

Actually, I was having trouble understanding the question and end up editing it several time.

There is a best place for you right in our city..it's a bar..called "U BAR". I know you will not miss you when you come here... :D

The difference is that in China, the girls want to marry a guy that owns a car and home. In Thailand, the girls want you to buy them a house and car.

in this case..the answer is that you will choose Chinese girl..aren't you ?

There is a best place for you right in our city..it's a bar..called "U BAR". I know you will not miss you when you come here... :D

haha.. its normaly free for me. witch city are you in BTW i need to go back there i need a 40 FTC of fishtanks and accsessorys with in 2 months. i do alot of bussiness in fujian but have not found a contact for this yet.

yeah right! because virtually each and every eligible chinese male can easily afford to buy a car or a house :D tell us some more of these amusing fairy tales please :o

She didn't say "each and every." Read it again.

She said it's become true in the city in which she lives. The OP is obviously reflecting on the values of the new and up-coming middle class of China which is fueling the near-runaway economy with middle-class consumer desires.

If you think China is made up of only the straw-hatted, barefoot farmer and his family in the thatched-roof hut, you need to visit the country and update your early 20th-century mental picture! :D

Ahem, quite a number still live in caves I do believe.

Cancelled

Actually, I was having trouble understanding the question and end up editing it several time.

some of guys are thinking that the best happies they want to give to their girls is give a good life to thme...so they work hard to offord to buy a car...afer they get a car..they are still waiting for buying a house...then they think it might be the best time for marriage...it will make him feel better than he has nothing... :D

haha.. its normaly free for me. witch city are you in BTW i need to go back there i need a 40 FTC of fishtanks and accsessorys with in 2 months. i do alot of bussiness in fujian but have not found a contact for this yet.

you must a such looking guy...well..i know fujian../ Xiamen is famous on granite manufactories...I properly will go there next month if i 'm still working in my currect company..hehe..I will help you take a look for your business..

some of guys are thinking that the best happies they want to give to their girls is give a good life to thme...so they work hard to offord to buy a car...afer they get a car..they are still waiting for buying a house...then they think it might be the best time for marriage...it will make him feel better than he has nothing... :o

Now that's deep. Are you sure you don't live in a cave?

some of guys are thinking that the best happies they want to give to their girls is give a good life to thme...so they work hard to offord to buy a car...afer they get a car..they are still waiting for buying a house...then they think it might be the best time for marriage...it will make him feel better than he has nothing... :o

I mistaken your initial question as:

"Would you marry a girl who love you when you have nothing or a girl who'll marry you (only) when you have a car/house?"

Which obviously, I'd answer for the first girl who loves nothing but me rather than the girl who'll marry my car and house.

Though, I dont think I would want to get married yet if I'm incapable to support myself to achieve my goals.

That sounds like another way to 'suicide' to get married when you're incapable of supporting your spouse. :D

The difference is that in China, the girls want to marry a guy that owns a car and home. In Thailand, the girls want you to buy them a house and car.

in this case..the answer is that you will choose Chinese girl..aren't you ?

Already did, from Zhanjiang

I mistaken your initial question as:

"Would you marry a girl who love you when you have nothing or a girl who'll marry you (only) when you have a car/house?"

Which obviously, I'd answer for the first girl who loves nothing but me rather than the girl who'll marry my car and house.

Though, I dont think I would want to get married yet if I'm incapable to support myself to achieve my goals.

That sounds like another way to 'suicide' to get married when you're incapable of supporting your spouse. :D

Just because you cannot afford to buy a house before you get married does not mean anything. After you are married, you could rent an apartment, and save. You could save much quicker to buy a house or car if you had two people making money instead of just one.

Now that's deep. Are you sure you don't live in a cave?

The Chinese are full of pride.

To be able to support their spouse before getting married are one of the traits they have.

But again, I never think it's right to get married when both of you are incapable of supporting yourselves, like I said before, it's just suicide.