Indu Brasil Cows

joeuk1

We keep a few Joe. Heres a pick of our young bull calf aged only 9 months, he's quite a boy! He's also for sale if you know anyone interested in a top quality bull. Sire Petong 555, dam Hoto daughter.

I have read on the forum that some forum members or there familys keep cattle .

Are there any firum members that keep Indu Brasil cows ?

If so can you post photos.

Thank you

Jb

post-36247-1210545790_thumb.jpg

We keep a few Joe. Heres a pick of our young bull calf aged only 9 months, he's quite a boy! He's also for sale if you know anyone interested in a top quality bull. Sire Petong 555, dam Hoto daughter.

Thank you

Jb

Thanx for the photo Fruity .

Your bull calf is a real beauty we have two Indus ourselves and 1 of ours like your Bull calf is also from a daugther of Hoto .

The other Indu is a daughter of boy ubon and when she is ready to be mated i will use semen from Petong 555 after seeing the quality of your bull calf .

Best regards JB

You mention in your post that the bull is for sale? What do these bulls go for? My father in law has some Thai cows and I could really make him proud if he had a bull of this calibur. :o

Hi Dan,

I am a realist when it comes to prices, unlike many who talk 'pie in the sky' money. Like all cattle in Thailand, Indu prices are now much lower than they were two years ago when our boy would have easily sold for 200 k baht at this age. As I say, I am a realist & want to sell & am looking for 60k baht for him, which is cheap for an animal of his outstanding quality, when finished he'll be an absolute whopper. I have seen bull calves advertised for sale by the same sire, even today, not in the same street & they are asking 200k baht for these even now.

We are in Buriram too, bring along your pop in law for a look if you like:) In a village setting this bull would be a good earner & get all the local trade @ 500 a shot:).

You mention in your post that the bull is for sale? What do these bulls go for? My father in law has some Thai cows and I could really make him proud if he had a bull of this calibur. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Wow he's a beauty, inexpensive, wifes brother paid 170,000 for a young bull around the same age last year, much smaller body & shorter ears than this one. You know of any females for sale fruity same breed?

Hi Dan,

I am a realist when it comes to prices, unlike many who talk 'pie in the sky' money. Like all cattle in Thailand, Indu prices are now much lower than they were two years ago when our boy would have easily sold for 200 k baht at this age. As I say, I am a realist & want to sell & am looking for 60k baht for him, which is cheap for an animal of his outstanding quality, when finished he'll be an absolute whopper. I have seen bull calves advertised for sale by the same sire, even today, not in the same street & they are asking 200k baht for these even now.

We are in Buriram too, bring along your pop in law for a look if you like:) In a village setting this bull would be a good earner & get all the local trade @ 500 a shot:).

post-36247-1212649289_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1212649337_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1212649394_thumb.jpg

Hi Prickly,

It just so happens we have TWO females for sale! We have the young bulls mother, three & half years, inseminated with sperm from a champion bull renowned for producing very long ears named Pele. I don't have a decent pic of her to put here.

We also have for sale a lovely heiffer, 16/17 months old with a super body shape-2 pics attached to this post, she is small money @ 35k baht, the young bulls mother likewise@45k baht.

I have attached another pic of the young bull too.

If you or anyone else is interested pm me for details. We only have the three of these, all MUST go, the wifes father takes care most of the time, he is now not so good also preoccupied with rice, we haven't got the time to devote ourselves. A good home is essential, price negotiable.

Fruity.

Wow he's a beauty, inexpensive, wifes brother paid 170,000 for a young bull around the same age last year, much smaller body & shorter ears than this one. You know of any females for sale fruity same breed?

Fruity

If you still have the cows end of sept please pm me , i am going to be back in Uk till end of sept so can not take them now . 45k for the mother of the bullcalf in calf to Pele is a snip we paid 5 times that for one of our indu females at 14mths old .

I will wish you good luck with finding a buyer i hope they find a good home if they are not sold please keep me in mind .

JB

Here are a few of our cows in Ubon. We usually have 3 or 4 at any one time mostly to keep the grass down. I don't take much notice myself as the in-laws know more than I about the type of cow they are but great to hear the bells ringing around their necks as they wander around our garden... :o

post-16973-1212651455_thumb.jpg

post-16973-1212651476_thumb.jpg

post-16973-1212651498_thumb.jpg

Edited by jay-uk

Hi Joe, Will let you know what happens, however, I very much hope we have been able to sell before September:) They are all 'a snip' @ the prices asked, all of which are negotiable to a good home. These are quality animals as you know. Will keep you informed by pm.

Cheers...Fruity

Fruity

If you still have the cows end of sept please pm me , i am going to be back in Uk till end of sept so can not take them now . 45k for the mother of the bullcalf in calf to Pele is a snip we paid 5 times that for one of our indu females at 14mths old .

I will wish you good luck with finding a buyer i hope they find a good home if they are not sold please keep me in mind .

JB

Fruity,

I am very interested in the bull and maybe a female not sure as I need to take my father in law to look at them. We dont need to discuss the cost with him, just let him choose which he wants and I will pay.

Where are you located at? I will be in the area at the end of this month and would bring Pa there to see them if you still have them. Keep me in mind and send a map with phone number please.

I work and live in Bangkok and am always on the road but I now have hired a new GM who will be onboard at the end of this month so I can get away and go home to Burirum and pick up Pa and then go see the cows.

Thanks

Dan

P.S. Email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi Dan,

Hi Dan,

Sounds good to me. I will email you later tonight when my connection is stronger with full details.

Cheers.Fruity

Fruity,

I am very interested in the bull and maybe a female not sure as I need to take my father in law to look at them. We dont need to discuss the cost with him, just let him choose which he wants and I will pay.

Where are you located at? I will be in the area at the end of this month and would bring Pa there to see them if you still have them. Keep me in mind and send a map with phone number please.

I work and live in Bangkok and am always on the road but I now have hired a new GM who will be onboard at the end of this month so I can get away and go home to Burirum and pick up Pa and then go see the cows.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

Fruity, If Khundan doesnt buy all three, I would be interested in buying one of the females from you. My brother in law says Pele is a top sire, so I am keen to buy the mother of your young bull if Dan doesnt for my brother in law who does lots of unpaid work for us. Let me know. Cheers. Prickly

Hi Dan,

Sounds good to me. I will email you later tonight when my connection is stronger with full details.

Cheers.Fruity

Fruity,

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

OK Prickly I'll keep you informed as to what happens. Could do with a 'brother in law' like yours.........UNPAID.........Must have paid for a herd of cows for mine by now.....lol...

Fruity, If Khundan doesnt buy all three, I would be interested in buying one of the females from you. My brother in law says Pele is a top sire, so I am keen to buy the mother of your young bull if Dan doesnt for my brother in law who does lots of unpaid work for us. Let me know. Cheers. Prickly

• 2 weeks later...
Any news yet Fruity? Not forget to let me know what happens.

Yes, my wifes brother a bit of a rareity I guess for Thai guys........lol...

Hi Prickly,

After Khundan made that post about wanting to buy for his father in law, I mailed him to each of his addresses with details, a map etc. I have had no replies from him & as he said he would come towards the end of the month & it's just about the end now, I guess, inspite of his post, he isn't coming?

PM me.

Cheers,

Fruity

Any news yet Fruity? Not forget to let me know what happens.

Yes, my wifes brother a bit of a rareity I guess for Thai guys........lol...

Hi Prickly,

After Khundan made that post about wanting to buy for his father in law, I mailed him to each of his addresses with details, a map etc. I have had no replies from him & as he said he would come towards the end of the month & it's just about the end now, I guess, inspite of his post, he isn't coming?

PM me.

Cheers,

Fruity

Some people never cease to amaze. Why make a post like that, inviting contact, promising this and that? then not even have the decency to reply to you. Amazing.

I am going to pm you.

Some people never cease to amaze. Why make a post like that, inviting contact, promising this and that? then not even have the decency to reply to you. Amazing.

I am going to pm you.

Agreed, it is difficult to understand why someone would write as he did then do absolutely zero to follow it up? Anyway, that doesn't solve my problem of having cows to sell; so if anyone is interested PM me:)

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you

Jb

We have brought and sold hindu brasil cows for the last couple of years. Two days we sold one for 60,000 bht, which is well below the market price that we could have got three years ago. DMAX would have gone for 5 times the amount in 2005. The market is extremely low and I believe the demand price will go further down. It has been a very steep learning curve and I have very much enjoyed the experience. The reason we sold, was due to my partner's house is situated on low land and we have not got around to raising the land, so it gets flooded during the rainy season. The cows reside at the back of the house and they are increasing in numbers, so space for them has been difficult. We wanted to move them to the mango orchid but it would require alot of fencing to secure the cows and someone to manage and stay over in the orchid. This is not practical at the moment, because we also have to manage another plot of land which is not convenient for the family..location, time and money issues.

Thank you

Jb

We have brought and sold hindu brasil cows for the last couple of years. Two days we sold one for 60,000 bht, which is well below the market price that we could have got three years ago. DMAX would have gone for 5 times the amount in 2005. The market is extremely low and I believe the demand price will go further down. It has been a very steep learning curve and I have very much enjoyed the experience. The reason we sold, was due to my partner's house is situated on low land and we have not got around to raising the land, so it gets flooded during the rainy season. The cows reside at the back of the house and they are increasing in numbers, so space for them has been difficult. We wanted to move them to the mango orchid but it would require alot of fencing to secure the cows and someone to manage and stay over in the orchid. This is not practical at the moment, because we also have to manage another plot of land which is not convenient for the family..location, time and money issues.

Agreed prices are very low in comparison to a few years ago. I have three I want to sell as discussed earlier, they are quality cows NOW REDUCED to only B90,000 for the three; the yearling bull alone would have cost treble that a few years ago. Anyone interested pm me.

Hi Fruity.

This is not like Khundan, i have known himself for a number of years, and believe me, he is as straight as a dye, he is a strict timekeeper and keeps his promises 100%, he has an outstanding millitary background, he is one of the most genuine guys i have met, i know he is in a very good job in Bangkok in charge of an international company and i iknow he was going to Oz and taiwan on Business, i will drop him a line as it is not like him to ignore e-mails, i vouch for this guy 100%, if you do have the chance of meeting Dan you will know where i am coming from.

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you

Jb

Proud Mum

TBWG :o

post-36247-1217968582_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1217968647_thumb.jpg

Hi Fruity.

This is not like Khundan, i have known himself for a number of years, and believe me, he is as straight as a dye, he is a strict timekeeper and keeps his promises 100%, he has an outstanding millitary background, he is one of the most genuine guys i have met, i know he is in a very good job in Bangkok in charge of an international company and i iknow he was going to Oz and taiwan on Business, i will drop him a line as it is not like him to ignore e-mails, i vouch for this guy 100%, if you do have the chance of meeting Dan you will know where i am coming from.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi Thaicoon,

Dan didn't 'come across' as a timewaster, I was surprised at there being no follow up? Anyway, he's still more than welcome if he's interested.

Couple of pics of the young bull, now 1 year old.

Cheers

Fruity

post-36247-1217968582_thumb.jpgpost-36247-1217968647_thumb.jpg

Hi Fruity.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi Thaicoon,

Dan didn't 'come across' as a timewaster, I was surprised at there being no follow up? Anyway, he's still more than welcome if he's interested.

Couple of pics of the young bull, now 12 months old.

Cheers

Fruity

His a cracker fruity absolute beauty .

We have two young bulls ourselves so have no room for another Bull i am in Uk at the moment but will come see the two females when i return to Thailand .

How would you price the 3 if you were to split them .

JB

His a cracker fruity absolute beauty .

We have two young bulls ourselves so have no room for another Bull i am in Uk at the moment but will come see the two females when i return to Thailand .

How would you price the 3 if you were to split them .

JB

Hi Joe,

Would prefer the three of them to go together if possible, but would seperate, the price is very low. PM me:)

Fruity