Owner Of Good Burgers @ Charlong Circle?

rewket

is the owner a member here or a farang i could contact?

one of his employee today got her bike hit by my gf's car at about 1km when we put the car in park and it moved half a feet forward.. it feel slowly and after a weird phone call, she harrassed us to change everything on the bike(not the word change, not fix).. i did not see a single scratch outside of the basic 'rock scratches' from driving but there was a little dirt(about a cm) with a small rock stuck on the handle because of the tremondeous fall.

This is real bullshit im a good customer there and shouldnt be threated that way when the girls working there often do not know what a cheeseburger is... today i had to get the gf to explain it was the number 2 in the first collumn of cheeseburgers, which is what they sell.

You need to involve the police. She is only doing what her little brain tells her to do. Not her fault.

Offer to take it to the Motorbike shop and have it inspected. Gives her face, I think.

She knows that to freak out, and harrass you, that you will give in and pay for everything.

Stand your ground, do what you think is right and fair, but don't cave.

Might be weary of ordering another cheeseburger from her if you make her lose face over the whole thing.

IMHO, if you negotiate a nice "pay-off" it will save you a ton of trouble. But then again, TiT.

Go to the Chalong cops it can’t cost as much as she says. The police there aren’t too bad, just keep calm and say it was an ACCEDENT, I didn’t do anything deliberately. The reason you want to see the police is you feel threatened. Those chicks are not from Phuket I think they are from the NE or North. They are totally stressed out because they are dumb as they come. Your right they don’t even know what’s on the menu and every time I go there they make something as simple as a hamburger different.

LiveSteam

no, i def would not give her 20baht for it.

Im just really annoyed

Look you knock over someones bike but wont pay 20 baht / anything ??

If you knocked it over and added any scratch you need to replace the plastics and stickers.

No sympathy, your fault your problem. Why should she just smile and accept damage however minor to something that possibly represents her largest financial asset.

The cost should be small on a bike like that.. Small to you possibly half a months wages for them.

And now your trying to reach her employer to try to intimidate her through her work ??

Edited by LivinLOS

i forgot to add, at first she said everything was ok after checking it THEN called someone and changed her mind and basicly wanted a bike remodel.

and everything is finished. on the spot it was decided that nothing would be given. i just want contact with the owner //unacceptable language removed//