Need Help With Data Analysis, Data Quality Or Data Entry?

Does your company spend a lot of time handling data? Do you handle large amounts of sales, performance or financial data? How much time do you use on manual entry or checkups? Flooded with excel spreadsheets? Would you rather spend your resources somewhere else?

If so, I might be able to help you! Any task big or small has my interest!

I have years of experience in data- control, quality analysis, distribution and automation.

I can particularly help you with any kind of data-task that involves Microsoft Excel or similar. Through my work experience in handling mainly data from the mutual funds industry, I can draw on a number of solutions, such as determining if a data-task is best performed manually (such as certain kind of quality control) and then doing so, or should be automated (many times through VBA macros and intelligent spreadsheets).

I have experience with applying statistical models as "filters", automating recurring tasks, gathering data from one source and producing the required output and designing complete models for analysis of data, all within the framework of Microsoft Office, so that accessibility is never an issue.

Anything that involves data in the everyday workplace I can relate to. My educational background is one of Finance and Economics, so I am familiar with the needs of firms from small to large.

In my experience there's often a big advantage in dealing specifically with these challenges, instead of allocating these tasks to someone not experienced. In the long run, a well thought out and structured data solution can save money and time.

I am available for full-time, part-time and freelance/contracted positions.

Please contact me for personal information, details and expected salary.