End Of My Type O Multy Entry.

hi to all,

i wonder if 1 of you can help me with this ,

my type O multy entry visa ended yesterday so i crossed bridge nong khai into laos and did the 40min turn around back in udon 2 hours same as i,ve always done they gave me 90 days so thats up untill 10th/8/08.

what i need to know is when that date comes can i get a 30 day visa on arrival at the bridge another fast turnaround or i need to go to VTN in lao and stop 24 hours ???

thanks for any help martyn...

If you are from a visa exempt authorized country you can obtain such an entry at the border.

thanks lopburi3,

i,m from the u.k so not visa exempt, can i still get a visa on arrival over the bridge in laos valid for 30 days ? or i need to go to thai embassy in vntn. and stop over night ?

thanks for any help ....martyn.

UK is authorized 30 day visa exempt entry to Thailand so you can enter Laos and return for a 30 day stamp. Just remember that you can no longer use more than 90 days on such entry in any six month period. Not an issue for you now.

Visa on Arrival is not the same thing as a visa exempt entry. Hence the name Visa on Arrival. It just means that you apply for a visa at the border. UK citizens are not allowed to do this. They are however allowed visa exempt entries. Where you can just show up at the border, and get a permission to stay stamp (not a visa).