Each To Their Own

sparrow

After that long and drawn out pallarver of "falang pretend police" I thought I'd just let it be known that i don't really care what peole do in thier free time. May find it odd like ballroom dancing or ladyboys, or ballroom dancing ladyboy, but each to thier own, hense the title. Hope i didn't cause too much offence, just a bit of bordum banter.

I like to mix music, ride motor bikes and play poker. What do you do?

After that long and drawn out pallarver of "falang pretend police" I thought I'd just let it be known that i don't really care what peole do in thier free time. May find it odd like ballroom dancing or ladyboys, or ballroom dancing ladyboy, but each to thier own, hense the title. Hope i didn't cause too much offence, just a bit of bordum banter.

LOL

Better not let SirichiaJohn know you play Poker here in thailand you dont want him to have another bone as you know he dont let go :o

LOL

Better not let SirichiaJohn know you play Poker here in thailand you dont want him to have another bone as you know he dont let go :o

No money of course, wouldn't want to do anything illegal :D

anyone else play, fancy a game some time? Texas Holdem

LOL

As far as I know, just playing cards is illegal. No need for money to be exchanged. This is why you don't see playing cards being sold in every small shop or 7-Eleven as you do in other countries. You have to ask for them as they are kept under the counter. Of course once the new gambling laws are put into effect, you'll certainly be able to play.... provided the house gets its cut. :D

Hey Sparrow I beleive we will be treading in hotwater with the Mods if Poker is mentioned and invites to games so on so we should probably cool it before the thread disappears

I like bikes poker and playing Pool amazing we have so much in common :D

Heres an invite anyone who thinks they got game (Pool) beat me 3 out of 5 games and you can drink at my bar for free all night and i'll carry you and put you in a tuk tuk at the end of the night :o

all the best

Edited by FarangCravings

I'm up for the pool game, farangcravings. where is your bar?

Hey Taurus Guy

Wont post here will send a PM to you anyone else thats want to take up the challenge let me know and i'll pm you

PM me please - I'm no good at pool but enjoy a laugh....do you offer the carry out service irrespective of who wins?

Hey Taurus Guy

Wont post here will send a PM to you anyone else thats want to take up the challenge let me know and i'll pm you

PM me please - I'm no good at pool but enjoy a laugh....do you offer the carry out service irrespective of who wins?

LOL SURE we provide that service to all our customers :o Pm on the way

Hey Taurus Guy

LOL SURE we provide that service to all our customers :o Pm on the way

Can I try? (Message from the other half) :D

SEX

SEX

lol

Thats a given. Like beers

One of my favourite pastimes is to correct the spelling and punctuation of some of the more illiterate members of this forum. However due to time restraints today I can't be bothered on this particular thread.

One of my favourite pastimes is to correct the spelling and punctuation of some of the more illiterate members of this forum. However due to time restraints today I can't be bothered on this particular thread.

Spelling is fine but your punctuation sucks :o However, ......

Spelling is fine but your punctuation sucks :o However, ......

Hey, I've a great idea: the two of you could proofread for one another! :D

:o Hi sparrow, great idea for a thread! You hit on my 3 favs, actually 4

bikes, music, poker and poke her :D You may have hit on a great new

business idea for tourists to this magical city of beautiful people.

When I need to do something to just get out (when I'm not pretending) is a fast flat out bike ride up to the top of Doi Suthep.

The temp is about 5F degrees cooler, the air is sweet, and the sound of the tree bugs can be deafening this time of the year. When I come back down a stop at Huay Kaew Waterfall ( no entrance fee) buy a half BBQ chicken some sticky rice and a beer ( up to you ). A short walk up to the lovely waterfalls where the local Thais are enjoying themselves.

You may be the only farang there so give a big smile and Sawadee Kup

to them. You will get it back from them and feel welcome. Lets keep this forum going. thanks again Sparrow. :D

:o Hi sparrow, great idea for a thread! You hit on my 3 favs, actually 4

bikes, music, poker and poke her :D You may have hit on a great new

business idea for tourists to this magical city of beautiful people.

When I need to do something to just get out (when I'm not pretending) is a fast flat out bike ride up to the top of Doi Suthep.

The temp is about 5F degrees cooler, the air is sweet, and the sound of the tree bugs can be deafening this time of the year. When I come back down a stop at Huay Kaew Waterfall ( no entrance fee) buy a half BBQ chicken some sticky rice and a beer ( up to you ). A short walk up to the lovely waterfalls where the local Thais are enjoying themselves.

You may be the only farang there so give a big smile and Sawadee Kup

to them. You will get it back from them and feel welcome. Lets keep this forum going. thanks again Sparrow. :D

I like to ride out to the lake for a couple of brews round sun down, beautiful and feel completely removed from the city, during the week mostly hardly any one around, nice an chilled. Rode an old triumph round sri lanka a few years back but currently bikeless in chiang mai since i parked it where i would rember for sure where i left it; next to the big? red, or blue sign at the curve in the road, possably near the moat somewhere, tuk tuk home was a wise choice i think :D

Next season (departing for england shortly for longer than I'd like) we should all go for ride, I've not explored nearly as much as i'd av liked and would apprietiate some local knowledge. Meet at your bar an finnish at your mates. the thai visa mothly "bike an booze", booze after the bike of course. What kinda bikes you talking? I'm thinking of getting a 250 two stroke dirt bike of some kind. Know any reputable second hand dealers? I like to be on up the mountain, always meant to, but never could bring myself to set out to walk for 3 days strait trekking. Know any trails up in to the wilderness?

(Spelling guy don't even bother. If you understand what I'm talking about then job done. How do you spell dyslexsic anyway?)

Good go bother some other thread :o