Plane Crash!

monsieurhappy

Yes! Plane crash, although it was a model plane.

My friend was flying his model plane at about 8.00 am. today at the elephant village just to the south of soi Nung Plab Wan when he lost control and it was last seen heading in the direction of the temple at the eastern end of soi N P W. It could have come down anywhere between the Redemptionist Kids School and the temple.

OK, I guess there will be some wise cracks about this but at the end of the day my friend would like to get the plane back so if anyone has any information could you please let me know and I will pass it on.

Here is a pic. of the plane:-

post-13984-1210936283_thumb.jpg

Yes! Plane crash, although it was a model plane.

My friend was flying his model plane at about 8.00 am. today at the elephant village just to the south of soi Nung Plab Wan when he lost control and it was last seen heading in the direction of the temple at the eastern end of soi N P W. It could have come down anywhere between the Redemptionist Kids School and the temple.

OK, I guess there will be some wise cracks about this but at the end of the day my friend would like to get the plane back so if anyone has any information could you please let me know and I will pass it on.

Here is a pic. of the plane:-

see journalism at its best, it hasnt crashed as you know of, it was last seen!

it might have been taken over by bask seperators in the sun, frog eaters, or maybe even red bahrum, in fact it looks like its just been spotted here only joking i really do hope you get that thing back, ill bet your friend is really pissed off, and rightly so, ill bet its his whole life gone with the wind!

It didn't crash... I just saw it passing over the mountains here in Chiang Mai... The pilot (as another poster has pointed out, Stuart Little) shouted out to me that he was on his way to Burma to drop off some rations of relief necessities for the storm victims.

It didn't crash... I just saw it passing over the mountains here in Chiang Mai... The pilot (as another poster has pointed out, Stuart Little) shouted out to me that he was on his way to Burma to drop off some rations of relief necessities for the storm victims.

jesus his navigationly skills arnt 2 good either, if he flew over the bay towards hua hin hes almost there hes not dyslexic as well is he :o

Edited by nungnatee