Computer Repair Shop?

golfer

I use the IT Relax Computer shop, the owner speaks some English. I do not feel as if I am being ripped off at all. Just had them build a new system for me and very happy at this time. the Shop is located in beautiful downtown Buriram. Telephone # 044-621706.

Hi golfer

I have had many problems (inc HD recovery) solved at IT Dot.com in Surin. The main shop is about 30metres from the Kings monument/roundabout(the one with fibreglass Changs nearby)The owner is called Prin and he speaks good english. They have a second (smaller) shop in Presart too. His number is 0897223909, tell him David recomended you and he is sure to be very helpful and reasonable priced.

I too am just a happy customer BTW and not working for shop. He managed to 'resurect' years of ireplaceable photo&music libraries for me when my HD crashed. A STAR!

Dave

Hi golfer

I have had many problems (inc HD recovery) solved at IT Dot.com in Surin. The main shop is about 30metres from the Kings monument/roundabout(the one with fibreglass Changs nearby)The owner is called Prin and he speaks good english. They have a second (smaller) shop in Presart too. His number is 0897223909, tell him David recomended you and he is sure to be very helpful and reasonable priced.

I too am just a happy customer BTW and not working for shop. He managed to 'resurect' years of ireplaceable photo&music libraries for me when my HD crashed. A STAR!

Dave

Hi

tell him David recommended you and he is sure to be very helpful and reasonable priced.

Or if its the Dave the Dude I know more likely throw you out of the shop and tell you never to darken his doors again :o

TBWG :D