My Home Made Lasagna

Hi thaigerd

Photos look FAB!!! Just got home from eating Italian pizza & "to die for" Tiramisu at Limoncello, Bangkok.

I second another poster's suggestion if you have any truly "to die for" tiramisu recipes to share..... :o

Your photos have TOTALLY inspired me to try your Lasagne recipe this week and I didn't think but what a great idea to make extra and freeze! I usually just make one great big dish full. Actually I love it cold anyhow! :D

VERY interested in a Cheesecake recipe and step by step..... is there any way to avoid using gelatin or not?

Once again, thanks for sharing! Good on you. A HAPPY LASAGNE VOYEUR! :D

Andiamo,

what a challenge!....cheese cake(cold way)without gelatine.

But I will give it a try and adjust my recipe for it, looking forward to do it.

Gerd

Hi thaigerd

Photos look FAB!!! Just got home from eating Italian pizza & "to die for" Tiramisu at Limoncello, Bangkok.

I second another poster's suggestion if you have any truly "to die for" tiramisu recipes to share..... :o

Your photos have TOTALLY inspired me to try your Lasagne recipe this week and I didn't think but what a great idea to make extra and freeze! I usually just make one great big dish full. Actually I love it cold anyhow! :D

VERY interested in a Cheesecake recipe and step by step..... is there any way to avoid using gelatin or not?

Once again, thanks for sharing! Good on you. A HAPPY LASAGNE VOYEUR! :D

Andiamo,

what a challenge!....cheese cake(cold way)without gelatine.

But I will give it a try and adjust my recipe for it, looking forward to do it.

Gerd

Coolio Julio! Will watch this thread!

:D

Manfred,

may be difficult to understand:

After a week working with all the daily "problems" it's the most relaxing time for me to cook or bake some food at home. Switching off my mobile phone and only doing my cooking.

Just came home and re-heating a Lasagna..... :D out of my freezer.

Hope to see you soon again, Samui or Phuket.

Gerd

Thats the way! :o

took a break and went to Ko Phangan recently... will go to Bkk next month, "babe's" birthday is up and her grandma is getting old, family reunion is in the books - lets see..