Immigration Office

rewket

Where would the immigration office in patong or phuket town be? i looked over the forum, everything is outdated. nothing on thaivisa.com and google brings me to a thai only website which used to have an english page.

i need to get my 30day extention monday.. and best place for passport picture? central?

Where would the immigration office in patong or phuket town be? i looked over the forum, everything is outdated. nothing on thaivisa.com and google brings me to a thai only website which used to have an english page.

i need to get my 30day extention monday.. and best place for passport picture? central?

Monday is a holiday, immigration won't be open.

Passport photos, any of the trillion kodak shops you see around.

Immigration Patong on the beach road, as you are heading toward Kalim, you pass Bangla and it's about 100mete up on your left.

Phuket town, get a Phuket town map, it's sort of on the way to Saphan Hin by a big university. Sorry, tough for me to describe how to get there.....

Edited by huggybear

I don't think that the Patong immigration office is doing the extensions any more, so you have to go to Phuket Town.

I think the easiest way you guide you is as follows.

When you come out of Central Department store turn left to the McDonalds on the corner.

Turn right and left at the traffic lights.

Follows this road until about 10 mtr before the traffic lights.

The entrance of the immigration office is on you’re right side.

I don't think that the Patong immigration office is doing the extensions any more, so you have to go to Phuket Town.

I think the easiest way you guide you is as follows.

When you come out of Central Department store turn left to the McDonalds on the corner.

Turn right and left at the traffic lights.

Follows this road until about 10 mtr before the traffic lights.

The entrance of the immigration office is on you're right side.

hmm my gf isnt back untill tuesday night. i needed my extention on the 17.

I have no idea how to get around phuket town, i have to wait for her.

Is it waiting too long? i know the weekend/holyday is not my fault

I only know 2 roads to phukettown.

coming from chalong circle, the right one all the way straight

or from tesco/central world all the way straight

only building i would know are hospitals+CAT telecom

I think (?) you can still get the 30 day extension at Patong on certain days. If Patong is easier for you then check it out before you go into Phuket Town.

Do you know the clock tower roundabout at the Metro Hotel ? Not far fron CAT building. Road fork left takes you to Robinson. Road fork right takes you to Phuket Immigration, past first set trafiic lights, and immediately before 2nd set light. Right side of road, clearly sign posted.

There is no Central Dept. store there. Robinsons....

Youre right,

I mean the Robinson Central Department store :o

If you don't know the way just ask an motorboke taxi driver to show you and he will guide you to the immigration office.