Which Visa

Well some of you guys will see that I have posted here before asking about the rules and regulations to opening a business or shop, well now that problems out the way!!

What kind of bloody visa do I go for? I'm NOT going to be working but will be in Thailand for way more than 8 months possibly a year

So what is the correct visa for me to get? I'm no way near the retirment age and I live in the UK

last time i was going I just got a double entry tourist visa is there anything that easier than that visa? I think it's quite ennoying having to leave somewhere to get a new visa justafter your nicley settled in

Ireally need help here guys i'm leaving soon and need some Thai veteran help

Thx for any serious replies

If you are under 50 years old then you have little real option except for the double (triple?) entry tourist visa.

A lot depends on where you are located.

There are few consulates that will issue multi-entry Non Imm O visas when backed by a letter saying you will repatriate yourself.

With this option you will still need to do some visa runs, but only every 3 month, not 2 like the Tourist visa.

I am not going to repeat the names of the helpful consulates.

Sorry, you must do a little searching through the recent posts,

the last 2 weeks should give you what you need.

Just read your previous posts...........you have 2 options ....1. as astral says you could apply to Hull Consulate for a Non Imm O multi entry (1yr) and do visa runs every 90 days or 2. If you are still with the g/f marry her and as long as you meet the fianancial requirements get a visa based on marriage.