I was a member of Bartercard for 7 years with two businesses - I thought it was the best business tool for SME's in the world. Nothing else you can get for under 20,000 baht that has a 100% money back performance guarantee to improve your sales.

I was so impressed over 7 years, that I bought the Bartercard franchise for Phuket. Since opening 7 months ago we have gathered almost 100 members, and last month alone we generated over 3 million baht of new business for these members.

Any small business owner should give this a go. Two golden rules to make this work for you, always listen and trust your Business Development Manager, and never get involved in part cash part trade deals.

Go for it, and good luck.

:o

Is it worth a bar business joining bartercard?

Is anyone here a member?

Is it a worthwhile thing?

Thanks in advance. :o

Dave.Do you remember y Daryl and Andy stopped taking it at TDH? Ask them and they will give you the details.

In god we trust all others pay cash. Thaksin uses chickens you may think of it also. This may be the same Andy that was going to loan money to MJE, which I did. I gave him some good advice, don't do it or if he did I would accompany him to their office and he could hand the money over to me for the money that MJE had been failing to pay me. Best thing I could say would be aviod things that cost you anything for maybe something. That includes these Investment advisors also. Had an investment in Mutual funds ended up losing 90% of $45K in 4 years but if you read their article in newspaper every week you would never think it was them who invested and advised me. At least their advisor in bkk seems to be decent but the Pattaya ones I wouldn't trust them with satang anymore. The ones that may use a barter card are the types you will only see at happy hour times. I had a girl in Bkk DH show me 8 customers who showed up for their couple brews everyday at happy hour and that is the only time they would ever be in the place. If you do use it I would make it valid for warm drinks only and cash for cold ones.

Too much agro, i've enough to do especially with this 1am thing.

I think i'll stick to the good old paying for things with cash thing.

Good on ya Dave.Hope the 1am thing gets sorted 4 ya.

Yes i hope so, not the end of the world if not i suppose.

Did i mention that the Blues Factory has draught beer from 8pm till 10pm at 30 bht a glass. with live music from 8.30pm :D

Too much agro, i've enough to do especially with this 1am thing.

I think i'll stick to the good old paying for things with cash thing.

Good on ya Dave.Hope the 1am thing gets sorted 4 ya.

Yes i hope so, not the end of the world if not i suppose.

Did i mention that the Blues Factory has draught beer from 8pm till 10pm at 30 bht a glass. with live music from 8.30pm :D

Good on ya!!!