Toyota Vigo - New Model

No response so far. OK does any know how long the Vigo has been out for? When do you think they will change the shape. I only ask because I have a Toyota Tiger that I want to trade in but I dont like the shape of the Vigo. Hoping that the new model will be drastically different.

No response so far. OK does any know how long the Vigo has been out for? When do you think they will change the shape. I only ask because I have a Toyota Tiger that I want to trade in but I dont like the shape of the Vigo. Hoping that the new model will be drastically different.

Last November when I was thinking about buying a new Vigo, I investigated the same. I was told that the 2 door was to have 'suicide' doors like the Mazda/Ford and no other changes were mentioned as in the pipeline. The current model has been out about 5 years and is still the top selling truck in LOS, so why change it, me thinks.

I have since bought an alternative truck and am very happy with it, so I can now take the P!ss out of the Vigo's impressive roll over facility when faced with an Elk in Sweden (check the 'search topic' facility).

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Toyota dealers told me that early LAST year too and at the end of the year (2007), they said it will be coming out early next year (2008).

In short, nobody know especially Toyota salespeople. The all talk B@llocks!

Dave